Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She is not a likable person. I believe she is going to have a hard time garnering support for Biden. She will have a rough go of it during the VP debates as long as Pence has the balls to go after her record. She has flip flopped on a number of topics over her career.

About the only thing she may be good for is the black vote because she is a black female section of the population. Other than that I don’t think she helps his campaign. Especially out on the campaign trail.

She can be dangerous “if” they find a way to use her as a running mate into a way to capture the huge ignorant BLM groundswell that is going on right now.

I agree with what you wrote but the whole purpose of choosing her was to secure the black vote. She wasn't the most qualified but she fit the bill because of her skin tone. I really hate talking in those terms but if folks are honest with themselves, they'll know this to be true. She's a relative newcomer and hasn't paid any dues or has any relevant experience that would qualify her for VP.

I don't think this changes the needle all that much so we'll see what happens. The most surprising thing for me is that life-long democrats would even think about voting for this party as it stands today. It's leaned so far left it's scary. I mean, Bernie Sanders, a devout communist, is the standard bearer in the party, as is AOC and Ilian Omar. How can anyone vote for these folks on a national level?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'll add this and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. Iilian Omar will get re-elected because her constituents think just like her. They are Muslims with anti-American leanings. This scag was saved and given a home in America and was wiping her ass with rocks in Somalia before this country opened it's doors to her and her family, to include her brother that happened to be her husband. They will never assimilate to the American way and those that do are few and far between.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

791110571c60220630f5e12afb9e3047.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
She is not a likable person. I believe she is going to have a hard time garnering support for Biden. She will have a rough go of it during the VP debates as long as Pence has the balls to go after her record. She has flip flopped on a number of topics over her career.

About the only thing she may be good for is the black vote because she is a black female section of the population. Other than that I don’t think she helps his campaign. Especially out on the campaign trail.

She can be dangerous “if” they find a way to use her as a running mate into a way to capture the huge ignorant BLM groundswell that is going on right now.

Here is some of the topics that she has flip flopped on in the past that I was talking about

She will jump on whichever band wagon she needs to in order to get elected

Top Bottom