touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Debates, Caucuses, Primaries, Convention, etc.

More Hi-jinks from the Democratic apparatus:

Former Nevada caucus site leader quits after refusing to sign NDA over caucus technology

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
717a7151dc9fc4ea1310942d2bc0bb40.jpg

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
I went and saw Elisabeth Warren 2020 Potus Candidate Speech in Seattle, WA @ Seattle Center Armory...

here proof...

IMG_6321-2048x1536.png

InternetKing

Reaction score
American Sign language videos of Elizabeth Warren's Potus Candidate Speech in Seattle WA on 2/22/2020:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Captions Only (King Channel 5 in seattle):

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went and saw Elisabeth Warren 2020 Potus Candidate Speech in Seattle, WA @ Seattle Center Armory...

here proof...

View attachment 6376

What language did she give her speech in? I hear she alternates her speeches between English and her Native American tongue. Were you part of the tibe as well? Just asking for a friend.

Last edited:

InternetKing

Reaction score
What language did she give her speech in? I hear she alternates her speeches between English and her Native American tongue. Were you part of the tibe as well? Just asking for a friend.
I didn't know that cause it is what been said through interpreters. But Historally Seattle was name from a Indian Chief way back. Used to be a tribe that is what I am understanding.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Historally Seattle was name from a Indian Chief way back
Re-named in honor of Chief Si'ahl. Of the Duwamish and Suquamish tribes. But was originally called "Duwamps."

The bolded above are people who have real, actual Native American DNA, which Fauxcohontas sorely totally lacks. YOU probably have more Native American DNA than she does.

InternetKing

Reaction score
Re-named in honor of Chief Si'ahl. Of the Duwamish and Suquamish tribes. But was originally called "Duwamps."

The bolded above are people who have real, actual Native American DNA, which Fauxcohontas sorely totally lacks. YOU probably have more Native American DNA than she does.

yeah, I just found out when you said it here...

"Chief Seattle (c. 1786 – June 7, 1866) was a Suquamish and Duwamish chief.[2] A leading figure among his people, he pursued a path of accommodation to white settlers, forming a personal relationship with "Doc" Maynard. The city of Seattle, in the U.S. state of Washington, was named after him. A widely publicized speech arguing in favor of ecological responsibility and respect of Native Americans' land rights had been attributed to him; however what he actually said has been lost through translation and rewriting.

The name Seattle is an Anglicization of the modern Duwamish conventional spelling Si'ahl, equivalent to the modern Lushootseed spelling siʔaɫ IPA: [ˈsiʔaːɬ]. He is also known as Sealth, Seattle, Seathl, or See-ahth."

"Seattle was first settled November 13, 1851, by Arthur A. Denny and his crew, which would subsequently become known as the Denny party. Its first name was New York, then Duwamps, then finally it was renamed Seattle named after Chief Noah Sealth who was chief of the two tribes living in the area ("Seattle" is an anglicized rendition of his last name). [...] Seattle residents are known as Seattleites. "

"The Seattle area was inhabited by Native Americans for at least 4,000 years before the first permanent European settlers.[14] Arthur A. Denny and his group of travelers, subsequently known as the Denny Party, arrived from Illinois via Portland, Oregon, on the schooner Exact at Alki Point on November 13, 1851.[15] The settlement was moved to the eastern shore of Elliott Bay and named "Seattle" in 1852, in honor of Chief Si'ahl of the local Duwamish and Suquamish tribes. "

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The name Seattle is an Anglicization of the modern Duwamish conventional spelling Si'ahl
It's not an "Anglicization." It's butchering. "Anglicization" is just a euphemism for "speak English please." There was never a "Chief Seattle."

You as a liberal democrat should be first in line to object to shit like this. But you're not really liberal, you're just a democrat because you have been trained like a puppy, to hate Republicans.

InternetKing

Reaction score
It's not an "Anglicization." It's butchering. "Anglicization" is just a euphemism for "speak English please." There was never a "Chief Seattle."

You as a liberal democrat should be first in line to object to shit like this. But you're not really liberal, you're just a democrat because you have been trained like a puppy, to hate Republicans.

Well there sometime miscommunication when Interpreter hears what been said and heard Seattle because of similarity of sounds , how it sounded.

on your last statement, well I did support few times on the way, being republican for short time since I had to switch at that time during my life to support a candidate in Arizona which I used to live way back until I was fed up with hot summers in 2006 and moved to Seattle. But now, Donald Trump made things worse. Also Bernie is a deserter. Bloomberg was caught having sex with 3 women and try cover it up with NDA.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well there sometime miscommunication when Interpreter hears what been said and heard Seattle because of similarity of sounds , how it sounded.
Now you're making excuses for the white invaders who stole their land by either fraud or force of arms, and who shamelessly butcher the native language to "honor" the chief.

The irony is towering.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bernie is a deserter. Bloomberg was caught having sex with 3 women and try cover it up with NDA.
And Warren flat-out LIED her entire life about her Native heritage, so she wouldn't have to pay tuition at first, then to use as advancement in her brief professional life, then in politics, to pander. And was caught.
Bernie is a deserter.
He can't be a deserter, since he was never in the armed forces at any time.
Bloomberg was caught having sex with 3 women
Ooooh, we better get the rope!

The entire democrat field is garbage. Shit on a stick.

InternetKing

Reaction score
And Warren flat-out LIED her entire life about her Native heritage, so she wouldn't have to pay tuition at first, then to use as advancement in her brief professional life, then in politics, to pander. And was caught.

"Sometimes it’s best to walk away from a debate — to take the L, as the kids say. Elizabeth Warren probably wishes she would have followed that sage advice. But now she is caught in a big education policy dilemma. And a lie."

"Shortly before Warren’s appearance at the forum, the Republican National Committee released an opposition research memo titled, “1/1024th Native American, 100% Liar,” which quoted its deputy chief of staff Mike Reed as saying, Warren "lied about being [Native American] to gain minority status at a time when Ivy League law schools were desperate to add diversity to their ranks.” "

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fixed the blurb from the last link:
Sure, she calmed nervous progressives, who are dishonest anyway and don't care that she lied, and tried to use "diversity" to further her own ends, they were nervous only that it would come back to bite her. But it’s intelligent, honest people who might be susceptible to facts and reality, and ignore the further lies and spin coming from the Warren camp."

Top Bottom