Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Why would an anti-Trump, abuser of power alert Trump's attorney's to this?

We need to understand first how this message was discovered and who reported it. It is possible the judge was concerned the media may get the story. In any case, if this went public and the judge did not act on it, it would be a huge problem for him.

Reactions: VTA

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. In any case, if this went public and the judge did not act on it, it would be a huge problem for him.
As if the SCOTUS is going to have trouble uncovering other "problems with him' when they get this case.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Genius move by Trump and his people. This should be a huge win for Republicans and it's a grand slam for the restaurant & bar industry (for the owners and the employees)

They should be putting serious heat on everyone in the R party to publicly get behind this.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Genius move by Trump and his people. This should be a huge win for Republicans and it's a grand slam for the restaurant & bar industry (for the owners and the employees)

They should be putting serious heat on everyone in the R party to publicly get behind this.

get behind what, what happened?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score

I do not like keeping lists like this. It stinks of the tyranny of conformity. Some of these Republicans are good guys and just because they do not openly endorse Trump, or endorse Trump at all, does not mean we should put them on some kind of list which will be used for retribution at some point. The ones who openly attack our chosen candidate deserve rebuke, but not all these senators fall into that category.

This is one of the reasons I do not like Laura Loomer. She has some bad tendencies that reflect poorly on all of us. Honestly, I think she is a little nutty.

The first thing Trump supporters have to accept is that Trump has some flaws and people who value those areas where he is flawed are not going to like him very much. But it is okay to just vote for him because he is better than the jar of cow farts running on the Democrat side. We build a strong coalition by accepting people as they are, not by coercion and or bullying them into conforming to some kind of standard way of thinking.

I will vote for Trump, not because he is the best candidate we could have nominated, but because he is better than the unknown group of puppet masters pulling the strings attached to Joe Biden.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
Gee, I dont recall this being discussed during the J6 hearings

The way Democrats lie so brazenly, and the media laps it all up really angers me in a way few things can.

Revisionist history? She is on video in her own words taking responsibility for not having the National Guard present. How do these people get away with this kind of lying. And to make it worse, Trump gives an opinion, they call it a lie and indict him for it!

And yes, we know what happened on January 6th. Conservatives protested, and some rioted, for a few hours. We even did some damage to windows and doors at the Capitol. But in comparison to what Democrats did over George Floyd? They burned and looted stores. They violently attacked store owners protecting their property. They firebombed court houses and other federal buildings. They took of a 6 block are of Seattle for weeks, even forcing a police station to be evacuated. This went on for months and months. Pelosi and her ilk would be comfortable supporting The Party in "1984". They would be comfortable telling people not to believe their eyes and ears, only what the party tells them.

Democrats perpetrated the Russia collusion hoax, the grab them by the pussy hoax, they fine people on both sides hoax, the emoluments hoax that was thrown out of court half a dozen times, the Brett Kavanaugh rapist hoax, the Urkraine phone call hoax, the Jan 6 hoax, and a bunch of mini-hoaxes in between. In the meantime they make up phony charges to indict Trump and convict him and Pelosi has the audacity to call us "toadies"?

These people deserve a comeuppance and soon.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Interestingly last night I watched a few videos of Charlie Kirk speaking to students at college campuses and the things that came out of their mouths was shocking. These kids are brainwashed. Completely lost.

They live amongst us........and there is nothing they won't do to achieve their goals....they're radicals.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So Hunter was just found guilty in his sham prosecution and could face years in prison. And I say sham not because the charges are without merit, but they're watered down to divert attention away form his Ukraine, Russia and China "business" dealings involving his father.

It also gives the left their talking points of "no one is above the law" even though Hunter was given a sweetheart deal before this. It's all a show. And he'll be pardoned or even the conviction overturned based on the prior plea agreement which was accepted by both parties.

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
So Hunter was just found guilty in his sham prosecution and could face years in prison. And I say sham not because the charges are without merit, but they're watered down to divert attention away form his Ukraine, Russia and China "business" dealings involving his father.

It also gives the left their talking points of "no one is above the law" even though Hunter was given a sweetheart deal before this. It's all a show. And he'll be pardoned or even the conviction overturned based on the prior plea agreement which was accepted by both parties.
100% correct. Who cares about Hunter anyway? It is his father's crimes that need to be prosecuted.

Top Bottom