THE Hot Chick thread

Tass

Cheerleader
I don't understand why guys talk massive amounts of shit about muscle women and the guys who like the muscle women.

If a guy likes fat broads and posts pics, most guys just see it and move on. Likewise if it's redheads or ethnic chicks or whatever...but whenever it's muscular women the trolls pounce. I don't get it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
I don't understand why guys talk massive amounts of shit about muscle women and the guys who like the muscle women.

If a guy likes fat broads and posts pics, most guys just see it and move on. Likewise if it's redheads or ethnic chicks or whatever...but whenever it's muscular women the trolls pounce. I don't get it.
homophobia, its getting a lil too close to the gay for their liking?

Dodger12

Super Moderator

Roid rage alert...roid rage alert......!!

Listen, don't get oversensitive and let these other savages get to you. We all know muscular woman are you're thing and it's cool. It's just not for all of us. Oh don't get me wrong.....if I didn't get tail in my younger years, I'd settle for the He-Woman and probably have a good time. Of course, I'd just have to verify that it's really a woman, if you get my meaning, and make sure whatever roids she was on didn't turn her uterus or gina inside out.

If you're into weight lifting and dedicated to staying in shape to that extent, I respect that. Folks have a lot more will power than I ever had or will. You've posted some smoking hot girls that keep in shape. But my comment was only meant for a select few that OD'd on the testosterone.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
So during my banishment this thread became a success? Good job guys.

While we are the subject of this thread... if you have any geek blood in you at all, you'll think this is amazing. If not... I don't know what your opinion would be:

Tass

Cheerleader
But my comment was only meant for a select few that OD'd on the testosterone.
I got that. I posted the roid chicks in response to dickhead that made the 'guys with tits' comment.

Whatever. I like what I like and I don't give a fuck.

173032822.jpg

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Here are some pictures of cosplay chicks. Props if you can tell me what characters they are cosplaying as (I know, but do you?):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.