NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Watching Atlanta run out onto the field reminded me of how much I hate Garrett.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is what it is. Some folks are excited about Jerry going into the Hall and Garrett getting COTY. Ridiculous.....

Reaction score
We pissed away a golden opportunity this year. Home field advantage with the SB just a few hours south. We'd have basically home field crowd in this game.

God Garrett really fucked up. God damned loser.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think the NFL knew exactly what it was doing when it gave Garrett the Clapper of the Year award. The longer Garrett stays in Dallas to fuck things up and throw games and seasons away, the better off the other teams will be.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the NFL knew exactly what it was doing when it gave Garrett the Clapper of the Year award. The longer Garrett stays in Dallas to fuck things up and throw games and seasons away, the better off the other teams will be.

And they still get the ratings from the Cowboys.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Yep, COTY was laughable. Unfortunately we are stuck with the Red Headed Idiot for a long time. Hopefully we can assemble a roster to overcome his dumbass tendencies. How a man who has been around football his entore life can be so damned clueless when it comes to managing a game and a clock is beyond me.

Top Bottom