Cythim

Reaction score
I think I want to go with Crabtree instead of Edwards. Braylon is going against Cleveland, who did a good job of shutting down the passing game against New Orleans and New England (read: Drew Brees and Tom Brady). Crabtree gets the Rams at home so I like his matchup a little better.

sbk92

Reaction score
I think I want to go with Crabtree instead of Edwards. Braylon is going against Cleveland, who did a good job of shutting down the passing game against New Orleans and New England (read: Drew Brees and Tom Brady). Crabtree gets the Rams at home so I like his matchup a little better.

Crabtree has no QB. He's been practically invisible most weeks this year anyway. I think Cleveland comes back down to earth this week.

Do what you gotta do but I would still go with Edwards.

Cythim

Reaction score
Looks like this is a bye week anyways, my opponent has now QB and two inactives

Cythim

Reaction score
I know Peterson should be a must start, but he is playing against Chicago on Monday Night when they Bears could possibly clinch the division title (assuming Green Bay loses to new England). He is also playing with a low grade QB.

On the other hand I have Green-Ellis playing against the Packers in bad weather. This game could get out of hand quick which means lots of running to run the clock down. Jackson is my other RB and will get the start against KC.

So I'm thinking bench Peterson (which is a cardinal sin I know) for BGE because of the extremely unfavorable conditions Peterson has this week (including a minor injury and being listed as questionable).

Top Bottom