Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My sister in law lives outside of Seattle and sent us some pics of the snow. She had a couple feet to shovel in her driveway yesterday

That’s just such a foreign concept for me living in L.A.

Although it was 34 degrees this morning when I woke up. So we are getting close

Tomorrow I have to head up to the arm pit of California known as Bakersfield for a case. The news said that the grapevine was snowed over and they stopped all traffic (including those with chains) so I may not even be able to make it up there.

I pray I don’t get stuck trying to make it back home tomorrow night. That is the last place I want to spend the night.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
My sister in law lives outside of Seattle and sent us some pics of the snow. She had a couple feet to shovel in her driveway yesterday

share some lol

That’s just such a foreign concept for me living in L.A.

Although it was 34 degrees this morning when I woke up. So we are getting close

Tomorrow I have to head up to the arm pit of California known as Bakersfield for a case. The news said that the grapevine was snowed over and they stopped all traffic (including those with chains) so I may not even be able to make it up there.

wow...

I pray I don’t get stuck trying to make it back home tomorrow night. That is the last place I want to spend the night.

hurry up that damn snow so i can finish my model photos assignment around Seattle lol

InternetKing

Reaction score
Scot when you say grapevine, is that a name of mountains in California?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No

It’s the pass between the mountains connecting SoCal with the rest of the state via the 5 freeway. It’s called Tejon Pass but it’s nickname is the Grapevine.

You can also head up the 1 along the coast which is a beautiful drive, but it can take twice as long.

InternetKing

Reaction score
speaking of snow... I found some old snow pics from my archives... its not just seattle but whole wa or other states...

those snow pics I took when I was on greyhound bus on my way to an event.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Former news anchor in my home town, now news anchor in Seattle.

jjcatspaceneedle.jpg

Top Bottom