Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm still holding out hope that Irvinite will do our banner, he hasn't been around to answer my last pm from the other night.

I have a request out on a site where there are some extremely good graphics people. I offered $$$, those requests usually get answered quickly.

To be continued. . . . . . . . .

C

Cr122

I'm still holding out hope that Irvinite will do our banner, he hasn't been around to answer my last pm from the other night.

I have a request out on a site where there are some extremely good graphics people. I offered $$$, those requests usually get answered quickly.

To be continued. . . . . . . . .

Hopefully we get someone soon. I am anxious to get this banner completed.

I want us to be the coolest looking Cowboys site there is.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Someone took the job. There may even be a few more people that throw their hat in ad try to make up something. As soon as something is submitted, I'll post it here and we can vote on it.

Reaction score
Someone took the job. There may even be a few more people that throw their hat in ad try to make up something. As soon as something is submitted, I'll post it here and we can vote on it.

If we get more than one banner submission we like, maybe we can strategically place banners throughout the forum!!!!!!11111111

Reaction score
travel_a_stadium1_sw_576.jpg

I like this picture. Not sure if it could be worked into a banner somehow or not. I like how the stadium looks in our current banner as well.

C

Cr122

travel_a_stadium1_sw_576.jpg

I like this picture. Not sure if it could be worked into a banner somehow or not. I like how the stadium looks in our current banner as well.

That would be awesome if you could get our name on it and add a couple of players to it. To the left and right of the stadium.

And I like the rings in the banner as well.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Controversy-in-the-New-Cowboys-Stadium.jpg

Minus "Cowboys Stadium". 'Dallas Cowboys Universe' where 'cowboys stadium" used to be.

I think we may be able to incorporate that.

sbk92

Reaction score
Sweet.

Or you could just rename the forum Cowboys Stadium. We could even pretend the merchandise is ours.

Top Bottom