Reaction score
Since i don't see the rant thread anymore.. this is gonna go here.

If you guys haven't heard, Ryan Dunn of Jackass and Viva La Bam fame, got in a car crash the other day and passed away. I gotta say i have never seen more people who have never met a person act like they are so heartbroken over his death. Its ridiculous.

Especially considering he decided it'd be a good idea to get wasted and drive his Porsche 140 miles an hour with a passenger in the seat right next to him. He not only killed himself, but his innocent friend who was in the car as well. And if he hadn't been so "lucky", to not hit anyone in this drunken, high speed crash.. he very well could have taken another innocent life or two.. or three.

Enough with the sympathy.. this man deserves none. My prayers go out to his family and the familes of his friends and loved ones, but he deserves no one's sympathy considering his actions.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's a thread in the news subforum.

But yeah, pretty much. It sucks that anyone had to die like that, but people do dumb shit. Sooner or later it catches up with them.

I read that he was at a bar before his death. If he and his friend were drunk at the time of the accident, I really have no sympathy for the passenger either. He could have caught a cab or had a sober friend drive him home. He didn't have to get in the car with Dunn.

Top Bottom