Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone got it? I bought the Undead Nightmare for my 360. I think it's pretty cool, esp. when you can run up to people and blow their heads off. Much easier than having to set up and aim for the shot. I assume that features is in the regular RDR.

casmith07

Spectator
Reaction score
No, Undead Nightmare added features like that because of the zombie motif.

The regular game is probably one of the best western stories let alone best games I've ever played. You'll be hooked from the start.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No, Undead Nightmare added features like that because of the zombie motif.

The regular game is probably one of the best western stories let alone best games I've ever played. You'll be hooked from the start.

I loved the game. I sold it, but it was so well done, I'd buy it again,

63echo

Reaction score
I liked this game a lot, but I still need to finish it up. I kind of stalled out once I got into Mexico and lost interest. I'm down with the expansion though...I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I liked this game a lot, but I still need to finish it up. I kind of stalled out once I got into Mexico and lost interest. I'm down with the expansion though...I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow.

Give it up, Hos. You aren't fooling anyone.

63echo

Reaction score
Give it up, Hos. You aren't fooling anyone.

I just used the heimlich on an infant who was also on fire. I'm not a hero...it's all in a day's work, but I do expect a 12 pages worth of props instead of these weak-butt accusations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I got the red ring of death on my Xbox.

A week after I bought Modern Warfare II.

And I'm too lazy to get it fixed. Now that football season is over, it'll become more of a priority. Fo sho.

Reaction score
Enjoyed the game. Not a fan of the "collecting" quests, but oh well. I guess they are needed for games of this scope.

Top Bottom