Reaction score
I get a stupid pop-up dialog box every time I quote another poster. That fucking sucks.

Someone needs to get some Nonoxynol 9 and knock that shit right out.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Also you can just select the text first and the quote bubble pops up which is nice.

Reaction score
If you hit "reply with quote" a box comes up saying "You sure you wanna quote this asshole?"

But yeah, just highlight what you want to quote and a quote function appears... much easier to quote a specific portion of a post.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
omg i had to click twice

and your forefathers ate rain out of barrels get over it.

Reaction score
If you hit "reply with quote" a box comes up saying "You sure you wanna quote this asshole?"

But yeah, just highlight what you want to quote and a quote function appears... much easier to quote a specific portion of a post.

What if I want to multi-quote or triple quote? What now damnit!?!?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
this guy's alright. I wouldn't trade him for a thousand jbond/vtas.

bit of a whiney bitch but alright nonetheless.

Top Bottom