Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
2020 sixth round pick. I like the price, especially if he's still at peak efficiency.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good trade for us, especially if we are able to keep DLaw.

Quinn had several really good years with the Rams and was a big time pass rusher, one year getting 19 sacks and 7 forced fumbles. He had 3 straight seasons of double digit sacks and 8 1/2 as recent as 2017. Last year he led the Fins in sacks with 6 1/2.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good trade for us, especially if we are able to keep DLaw.

Quinn had several really good years with the Rams and was a big time pass rusher, one year getting 19 sacks and 7 forced fumbles. He had 3 straight seasons of double digit sacks and 8 1/2 as recent as 2017. Last year he led the Fins in sacks with 6 1/2.

They aren't going to keep him. This is his replacement.

Reaction score
6th round pick is not bad for a 28 year old with only a $8M salary cap hit. I wish we could have done a 1 yr. deal with an option for year 2. 2 years is not a bad terms for a 28 year old DE that has not been under 5 sacks in 7 of 8 years, and +8 sacks 5 of 8 years.

I really hope the Cowboys can come to terms with D Law. There is only one player in the draft I would trade him for on defense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said above, I really liked the Quinn trade if we were keeping DLaw. If both are healthy we have one of the top pass rush DE tandems in the league now and DLaw has some legit help.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Like I said above, I really liked the Quinn trade if we were keeping DLaw. If both are healthy we have one of the top pass rush DE tandems in the league now and DLaw has some legit help.
Done deal
Plus I like the inside guys with Ross, Crawford, Collins and Covington...should be a nice Dline assuming injuries don't get us

Top Bottom