Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how you explain those stats?

considering the far greater likelihood blacks will be convicted if charged, the gross corruption racists voted into power by siccos, and almost all police involved shooting are covered up … those stats only reflect how bad policing is in this country and posting the proves you're simple and trying convince others to behave with the same ignorance.

by the way, those numbers don't include suicides and ODs or you'd see how warped this situation really is

pretending there's no such thing as racial injustice in the US is the realm of sick fools wanting to follow an orange haired pied piper to Val Halo. the narrative you're pushing is the product of your simple mind and the propaganda that washed it clean of all ability to discern reality, if you ever could.

You is twisted. Too sick in the head (and maybe soul too) to recognize the self evident truths the US was founded on. that makes you a fool and anti American by definition. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. and too dumb to know it.

Why would those numbers include suicides and OD's? So if a minority commits suicide it's a white guys fault? Not sure I understand so please explain it further.

And can you show some stats relative to convictions for violent offenses, ie: that blacks are convicted at a higher rate if charged. Of course, I'd need to see the rate of conviction for other groups.

As for your stance on racial injustice, you can go pound sand. We can't make the issues in certain communities go away by claiming people are arrested solely on their skin color, as if they never committed the offense. Anyone who claims the biggest issue and threat to the black community is whites or the police is utterly clueless and just repeating absurd talking points.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No one is pretending there is not racial injustice in the US. I certainly haven't stated such. Nor has anyone else on this board that I'm aware of.

I would need someone to define racial injustice because, at least to me, it infers that somehow I'm responsible for someone's situation, as opposed to their conduct, upbringing, work ethic, etc. As I've stated before, I wasn't born in the USA and nothing was handed to me and my parents. Sorry, but I'm not taking responsibility for someone else's conduct.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where is this quote from and what's the "by any means necessary" in reference to?
I was thinking the same exact thing. But I didn't want to muddy the waters and confuse him, then have Number1 address this question without addressing my original question.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking the same exact thing. But I didn't want to muddy the waters and confuse him, then have Number1 address this question without addressing my original question.

I completely understand. I didn't want to ask for the same reason. He'll half ass answer one question and avoid the others.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I fall under the, now considered pejorative, so called "white" category (I actually identify as a pinkish hue) and not one time in my life have me or my other so called "white" peers even discussed black people outside of the context of any current or past events (like Rodney King, MLK, slavery, et al). Never did we feel we are part of some club banded together to oppress black people or minorities in general. The truth of the matter is we're all too busy living our lives, caring about our friends and family within our social circles and finding the best path to happiness with the means and opportunities we have available.

Perhaps that could be considered a selfish or even a "privilege" but it's certainly not racist.

Upon reflection, I think the biggest so called "privilege" I have is I've never once thought that my skin pigment has kept me from opportunity or advancement or harassment by police. So when I got rejected for a job, I looked in the mirror and tried to figure out what I could do better and kept trying to get said job.

I can certainly sympathize with the person who applies for a job, doesnt get it and wonders if its because of their skin pigment, something they can do nothing about and cant be overcome with hard work and better education, thats got to be discouraging and paralyzing on some level.

I think one of the biggest issues is an economic divide that becomes apparent after high school. In public school up to 12th grade I was interacting with people from all nationalities and colors but as I went off to college there was less diversity in my social circles, even moreso as I got a job, chose the place I lived and pursued my career. If we could continue to live together in neighborhoods just as diverse as what I experienced in school growing up, we would have friendships that would be cultivated by our proximity and within the community we reside, we would naturally refer jobs and opportunities to one another (regardless of race, etc) as well as extend charity within those circles and periphery as we do now. The community I am in is decidedly white because of the economics not by an overt effort to isolate for those of a different color or ethnicity (although I have no doubt not all feel this way).

All this to say, the cause and solution is more complicated than mere skin pigment imho

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would need someone to define racial injustice because, at least to me, it infers that somehow I'm responsible for someone's situation, as opposed to their conduct, upbringing, work ethic, etc. As I've stated before, I wasn't born in the USA and nothing was handed to me and my parents. Sorry, but I'm not taking responsibility for someone else's conduct.

likewise, we didn't choose to even come to this planet, nor the color of our skin, our gender, our family, etc, etc so take it up God, cosmic circumstance, randomness or possibly the programmer who made this simulation, whichever of the above floats your boat.

I'm sympathetic to the horrific history and the effects handed down generationally but I don't see any way to right the wrongs of a past committed by those who have long sense passed

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
likewise, we didn't choose to even come to this planet, nor the color of our skin, our gender, our family, etc, etc so take it up God, cosmic circumstance, randomness or possibly the programmer who made this simulation, whichever of the above floats your boat.

I'm sympathetic to the horrific history and the effects handed down generationally but I don't see any way to right the wrongs of a past committed by those who have long sense passed

I'm sympathetic as well and would never deny it's a black eye to the nation. But men fought and men died to get it right. Having said all that, people throughout Europe were persecuted and were victims of genocide in some cases. My ethnicity were slaves for 400 years. As were Jews, etc. We all need personal accountability and it's the elephant in the room that no one talks about. Kids from all walks of live growing up without a parent. They don't stand a chance. But I can only do what I can do and try to set an example for my kids. It's not privilege, but personal accountability.

In addition, I've lost jobs to women and other folks that I know were not more qualified than I was. It cuts both ways. Government and corporate America are in a mad dash to hire and promote females, minorities, gays, etc. I get it and it's just a sign of the times. But I pick up my bootstraps and keep pushing forward. I have no choice because people depend on me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not like our government hasn't been consistently trying to address the issue. We have inheritance tax, reverse mortgage (which is simply "loaning" old people money on their property, at about 1/3 market value, then when they die their heirs have to pay it back lump sum or ACORN or HUD gets the property) and many other wealth redistribution programs such as what Dodger just talked about, that over a couple of generations CAN even the playing field quite a bit, in lieu of outright reparations.

I've always been FOR reparations. Today we can actually DO it fairly, using DNA to determine slave background and pay accordingly. I'm not against giving all qualifiers 2-3 million each, tax-free lump sum.

Because the truth is, we had 260 years of slave labor building this generational wealth, if you go back to 1619. Then after the Civil War we had another 100 years of apartheid where blacks couldn't vote, eat at a white lunch counter use a white restroom or ride in front on buses. THEN we had an "enlightenment" period, where our public schools stupidly taught us that "skin color doesn't matter" in a misguided effort to promote "tolerance." What it did instead was produce INDIFFERENCE. Which is actually much worse than outright flaming racism. This is really what I think "black lives matter" is all about - the indifference shown to people of color both individually and yes systematically.

I think the majority of whites agree something is owed for the original sin.

NO whites can truly understand the black experience or even truly empathize. It's impossible. But we CAN sympathize.

Just the other day I tried to make a list of everything that can get you pulled over, for example. Shit, I quit after listing about 20! So you take that info as a cop into predominantly black areas and start pulling people over for what are essentially pretexts. No license plate light? Yeah, public safety right? C'mon now. Illegal disco lights on the car? Please. This is shit you can just let go. Traffic stops are where 90 percent of LE/black citizenry contact, happens. How bout we just limit active traffic patrolling to where the majority of the road traffic is and leave these neighborhoods alone? That's going to greatly curtail LE contact for the predominantly black areas of cities. This small change BY ITSELF can fix the real or perceived persecution blacks are experiencing. "Don't come unless we call you" and in fact, SAVE MONEY in the process!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
here is my report on CHAZ:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You've lumped a lot of horseshit into one post and I'm even hesitant to respond because it's not an issue where anyone will change their minds and it's just a waste of keystrokes.

I've always been FOR reparations. Today we can actually DO it fairly, using DNA to determine slave background and pay accordingly. I'm not against giving all qualifiers 2-3 million each, tax-free lump sum.

This is just absurd on it's face. Giving someone millions of dollars because of something that happened generations ago? How about we give those millions to the families of the Civil War soldiers in the North that fought and died to abolish slavery? Where would it end?

In addition, we have spent trillions of dollars on social programs and things like welfare make up 6% of our national budget. It hasn't worked. It's created generations of people completely dependent on government for their every need; housing, food, healthcare, etc. We've removed all incentive for someone to earn a living and support their families. Just a few short years ago, 80% of minority families had a mother/father and a typical family structure. That stat has been completely turned around. And it's not just minorities. People of all ethicities are having kids out of wedlock and abandoning their children and any responsibility to those kids. The family structure has deteriorated and it's not a coincidence that many communities are facing their current challenges. Until we return personal responsibility and accountability into the equation, nothing will change and no amount of money will fix it.

I think the majority of whites agree something is owed for the original sin.

I'd bet it's just the opposite.

Just the other day I tried to make a list of everything that can get you pulled over, for example. Shit, I quit after listing about 20! So you take that info as a cop into predominantly black areas and start pulling people over for what are essentially pretexts. No license plate light? Yeah, public safety right? C'mon now. Illegal disco lights on the car? Please. This is shit you can just let go. Traffic stops are where 90 percent of LE/black citizenry contact, happens. How bout we just limit active traffic patrolling to where the majority of the road traffic is and leave these neighborhoods alone? That's going to greatly curtail LE contact for the predominantly black areas of cities. This small change BY ITSELF can fix the real or perceived persecution blacks are experiencing. "Don't come unless we call you" and in fact, SAVE MONEY in the process!

Let's just decriminalize everything because that's what you're proposing. And I'll also say this. Do you think people that live in inner cities and most every community in America want less policing? If some fucking asshole drives like a jerk in my neighborhood where my kids play, do you think me and my neighbors should just accept it? Because that's what you're proposing. Of course, you're proposing these things because it doesn't affect you. And that's the bottom line with all these proposals. Less law enforcement won't really affect me, but it will affect the quality of life in many communities. 30 people were shot in Chicago this weekend. Do you think they want less police in those neighborhoods? Unfortunately, that's what they're getting and that's what cities will get as they attack police. Again, none of that affects you, me, most of these protesters and most of us on the board because it's not our community.

You eqaute enforcing the law with persecution. The better solution is don't break the law or pass legislation that decriminalizes the things you're discussing and let the communities decide if that's how they want to live.

Because the truth is, we had 260 years of slave labor building this generational wealth, if you go back to 1619. Then after the Civil War we had another 100 years of apartheid where blacks couldn't vote, eat at a white lunch counter use a white restroom or ride in front on buses. THEN we had an "enlightenment" period, where our public schools stupidly taught us that "skin color doesn't matter" in a misguided effort to promote "tolerance." What it did instead was produce INDIFFERENCE. Which is actually much worse than outright flaming racism. This is really what I think "black lives matter" is all about - the indifference shown to people of color both individually and yes systematically.

When the largest portion of your national budget is spent on social programs, that's not indifference. We've tried to level the playing field which resulted in creating the same effect that we're trying to solve, ie: reverse discrimination. In addition, are you for knocking town the Pyramids or giving reparations to the families of the slaves who built them? I understand that's another country but you get the idea. When folks were settling the country and taking land, do we now give it back to the Indians as reparations? Do we give Texas back to Mexico? Your very home may have belonged to ancestors of a Mexican family but I bet you don't share any guilt. If you do, please feel free to identify who owned land in Texas, especially your own, and offer reparations to those Mexican families. But you won't, because you haven't given one single thought to the very land you live on and what tribe or family it may have belonged to before you bought it. Zero....zilch....nada.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
here is my report on CHAZ:

King, do you think this was in the CHAZ? If people go to certain sections of any city during the day, they can have a completely difference experience than they do at night. Can you go and give us a report when the sun goes down?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This lady is on point. Even if you don't agree with her, she's the type of person you can have a conversation with and make the world a far better place. Smart, education, opinionated and she's no one's fool or token voter. Mad respect.....

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh i am not racist i just like to laugh

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
King, do you think this was in the CHAZ? If people go to certain sections of any city during the day, they can have a completely difference experience than they do at night. Can you go and give us a report when the sun goes down?

I Will do on Friday since its payday and can afford my uber back home so I will be able to do it after work on Friday and check it out at night time.

But I will try tomorrow to see how the buses run from the college near Chaz to home. Since there is cutbacks on buses due to COVID-19.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is a post from the Virginia Fraternal Order of Police Associates

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

Top Bottom