cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
IK may never want to leave the new found utopia if he went to take pictures / conduct interviews.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
IK being a Seattle resident and all... Needs to venture into CHAZ and shoot a ton of pics and video and post it all here in a new thread. Maybe even try to do a coupla interviews. Where's your news hound spirit, internetking ? Would be interesting to see how they accomodate and treat a curious deaf guy.

This would be great and but I guarantee you he won't go because he won't like what he finds. It would destroy the narrative and actually make the dolt think for once in his life. But if he grew a set of balls, put his money/skin where his mouth is, I may have a new found respect for him. But he won't.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was an officer involved shooting in Georgia last night

The video hasn’t even been released yet. The DA said they will release the PD video from the officer involved by tonight

But the NAACP is already calling for the Chief of Police for that department to be terminated

They don’t even have all the info yet and they are already calling for the Chief to be fired

From the press conference they said there was a struggle, the suspect obtained the cops taser and started running away, then aimed the taser at the cop. He pulled his weapon and shot the suspect dead.

That is what they teach you to do. If the suspect has a taser and can completely incapacitate you and then obtain your firearm from you, you are permitted to use deadly force against the suspect to protect yourself. That is what they are trained to do.

From all accounts so far, it sounds like the cop acted accordingly

We shall see once the video comes out later today

I saw part of the video Scott and it's insane. Some mad man wants to fight two officers and folks want the cops fired. What the fuck is going on in our world? It's completely turned on it's head. And I'll say this.....it's a money grab and these people are using race as a shield. I hope the city doesn't settle and takes this on to court.

One fo the biggest threats for law enforcement is being killed with their own guns. That's actually how the two cops were shoot in NY recently. The radical jihadi stabbed the officer in the neck and then somehow got a hold of the officer's gun. It's impossible to be a police officer in today's society.

And I'll say this. When normal and good intentioned people don't want to be police officers, the standards will drop to fill the vacant position. This is already happening now. Many applicants can't pass the background tests. When they start lowering the standards to hire unqualified officers, the shit will really hit the fan then.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It sure sucks when facts get in the way of a good agenda

65152d5c4eee0f943caa330179b0d1d1.jpg

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Why isn’t internet kind weighing in on this

This is happening in his home town

IK being a Seattle resident and all... Needs to venture into CHAZ and shoot a ton of pics and video and post it all here in a new thread. Maybe even try to do a coupla interviews. Where's your news hound spirit, internetking ? Would be interesting to see how they accomodate and treat a curious deaf guy.

DO IT IK!

the hits will go through the roof

stay safe

Exclusive inside reporting by the King of the Internet. It's got Walter Middy written all over it!

IK may never want to leave the new found utopia if he went to take pictures / conduct interviews.

He needs to be there when the Hell's Angels and the Mongols hit town. They're coming to run the Antifa pukes out of town.

This would be great and but I guarantee you he won't go because he won't like what he finds. It would destroy the narrative and actually make the dolt think for once in his life. But if he grew a set of balls, put his money/skin where his mouth is, I may have a new found respect for him. But he won't.

I will try to get some when its safe to do so. Probably I might bring someone with me today and go and see what's up. Good thinking and will check it out.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Ok here the location of chaz that I will cover with live videos from FB (cant do live yt yet) and photos and when live videos is over, will download FB videos and upload to yt.

1592137607450.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will try to get some when its safe to do so. Probably I might bring someone with me today and go and see what's up. Good thinking and will check it out.

What do mean? It's not safe? I thought it was al peaceful and love? I mean, you have been defending the madness so what are you worried about?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This kind of sums it up

I can’t keep up. I’m exhausted trying to figure out what we’re all supposed to do, believe, and be offended and outraged by next.

Two months ago, First Responders were all the rage. In fact, they were heroes. We gave them free coffee, meals, and cheers as they drove by. Today there is talk of defunding them because they can’t be trusted.

Two months ago, truck drivers were the heroes, as well, for keeping America moving and the grocery stores stocked. Today we block the roads with protesters, drag them out of the cabs and beat them half to death.

Nurses and Doctors are still cool for now. But they may be unemployed. They too are heroes, unless of course that changes too.

Just 45 days ago protests weren’t “essential” and were considered criminal, selfish and a murderous activity. Today they are gloriously critical and celebrated. All of the obvious criminal and murderous activities are simply ignored. If you protest about lockdowns for freedom, you are selfish and you will spread a virus. If you protest, loot, and riot for social justice, you are a warrior and the virus cedes.

Trust the experts. No, not those experts. Don’t wear masks ... wear masks, but only good ones. Wait, don’t wear masks, wear anything as a mask. Nevermind on the masks. Not sure, but if you don’t, you hate people because you could be an asymptomatic spreader. Wait. That's not a thing anymore?

For 3 months, NOTHING was more important than social distance. In fact, we gave up all of our liberties for it. We canceled schools, medical and dental procedures, canceled activities, closed businesses, eliminated every spring rite of passage from prom to graduation, denied people funerals, even at Arlington, and we wrecked the economy for it. Then came social justice, and social distance was no more. Now things are more cut and dry though. A thousand people at three memorials for someone they never even met. It's a matter of "respect". But you can only assemble 100 or less people.

Black Lives Matter. Of course they do. Then multiple black police officers and individuals were killed during the “peaceful protests”. I don’t see any outrage. Black individually owned businesses burned to the ground. Silence. Deadliest weekend in Chicago. NOTHING!!

I’m really confused now. Look at the data, NO, not that data. Do the math. No, you can’t do the math like that. Only the experts can understand the data and math. What do you mean other cities/states/governors are interpreting the data differently? Pools are safe in Indiana, but not Michigan? Playgrounds are safe in your town but not mine? Amusement parks are safe in Florida but not Ohio, nor Michigan.

Just listen to the black community leaders. No, not them.

If you are silent you are part of the problem. If you speak, you are part of the problem. If you have to ask, you don’t understand. If you don’t ask, you don’t care.

It’s all so predictable, tedious, and exhausting. Nothing adds up. It’s one gigantic common core Math life problem, with ever changing denominators that I’m sure the media and politicians are eagerly ready to solve for us....until the next "crisis".

***Copied From A Friend*** and edited just a little

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The country has gone completely mad. It's upside down and nothing makes sense so I don't try to make sense of it. I just come to realize that I hate people more now than ever. Not that I would hurt anyone or anything like that, but I would just rather mind my own business than dealing with stupid shit. If I didn't have kids, it wouldn't bother me as much but this madness will affect them and their generation.

At the end of the day, nothing will get solved because people don't want to discuss the elephant in the room; personal conduct and personal responsibility. It's much easier to play the victim. All this rhetoric is leading crazy people to ambush and kill police officers and the last holdouts are seeing it's easier to not actively police.

The left has completely torn this country apart and I hope enough sane people realize what they're seeing and vote in November. Get these leftist Dems the hell out and lets get back to some normalcy, if that's even possible. Oh...and who gives a fuck about football? There will be mass kneelings and social justice messages that I just won't entertain. I hope the rest of the country doesn't either.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Please don't start the new thread until after you actually go. NO HOTLINKING please. Original photos and videos YOU OWN only, to be attached at DCU not 3rd party hotlinked. LIVE videos not necessary. Tapatalk CDN is SLOW for large file sizes and causes threads to lock up - especially for mobile browsers. Please stop using it as a 3rd party source.

I'm asking for original reporting, not regurgitation of other's stuff. Not stuff already published elsewhere. If you don't want to do it that's fine, I understand. It's just an idea. Give it some more THOUGHT, we don't need multiple threads about social justice crap. We have THIS one for that.

This is a SPORTS BOARD.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

So starting soon in good Ole San fucking Fran (the liberal ****** headquarters and all out breeding ground for libtards in the US) will soon be sending unarmed medics and mental health crisis managers to respond to all emergency mental health, homelessness, neighbor dispute and addiction calls. Police will no longer be sent out on any non criminal 911 calls in an attempt to decrease the overall police interactions with the public.

While I’m not opposed to sending out mental health professionals on certain calls, I do believe not sending them with armed officers is a mistake that will eventually cost these mental health professionals their lives. It takes all of about a split second for some but job who is not in his right mind to snap and get violent.

This sounds like a great idea! I can’t wait to see the results

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It sure sucks when facts get in the way of a good agenda

65152d5c4eee0f943caa330179b0d1d1.jpg
how you explain those stats?

considering the far greater likelihood blacks will be convicted if charged, the gross corruption racists voted into power by siccos, and almost all police involved shooting are covered up … those stats only reflect how bad policing is in this country and posting the proves you're simple and trying convince others to behave with the same ignorance.

by the way, those numbers don't include suicides and ODs or you'd see how warped this situation really is

pretending there's no such thing as racial injustice in the US is the realm of sick fools wanting to follow an orange haired pied piper to Val Halo. the narrative you're pushing is the product of your simple mind and the propaganda that washed it clean of all ability to discern reality, if you ever could.

You is twisted. Too sick in the head (and maybe soul too) to recognize the self evident truths the US was founded on. that makes you a fool and anti American by definition. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. and too dumb to know it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
how you explain those stats?

considering the far greater likelihood blacks will be convicted if charged, the gross corruption racists voted into power by siccos, and almost all police involved shooting are covered up … those stats only reflect how bad policing is in this country and posting the proves you're simple and trying convince others to behave with the same ignorance.

by the way, those numbers don't include suicides and ODs or you'd see how warped this situation really is

pretending there's no such thing as racial injustice in the US is the realm of sick fools wanting to follow an orange haired pied piper to Val Halo. the narrative you're pushing is the product of your simple mind and the propaganda that washed it clean of all ability to discern reality, if you ever could.

You is twisted. Too sick in the head (and maybe soul too) to recognize the self evident truths the US was founded on. that makes you a fool and anti American by definition. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. and too dumb to know it.

I didn't create the table, I didn't compile the stats. The FBI did. The stats came from the Uniform Crime Reporting Program of the FBI. If you have a problem with the stats take is up with them. But I'm guessing that its not the stats you have a problem with, its the truth that you have a problem with.

These stats do not include anything other than what they claim to include which is the murder of black and white people in the US in 2018. They don't include suicides or OD's because the table is not about suicide or OD's, its about MURDER.

No one is pretending there is not racial injustice in the US. I certainly haven't stated such. Nor has anyone else on this board that I'm aware of.

I'm not pushing a narrative. I simply posted facts. Just because you don't agree with them or that they don't adhere to your agenda does not make them inaccurate. Since you are referring to the President of the United States as an orange haired pied piper I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you are a liberal. Which explains you getting butt hurt over facts. Liberals tend not to believe facts unless they support their liberal agenda. Hence my original post.

By the way, where is Val Halo?

and....

Please explain how the murder stats reflect how bad policing is in the US? I'm curious to hear yout explanation.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
By the way, where is Val Halo?
not being a savage pagan I wouldn't know

btw, way my agenda is to uphold my oath to defend the constitution, "by any means necessary"

Please explain how the murder stats reflect how bad policing is in the US? I'm curious to hear yout explanation.
reread the above, it was answered quite clearly on a level you might get

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
not being a savage pagan I wouldn't know

btw, way my agenda is to uphold my oath to defend the constitution, "by any means necessary"

reread the above, it was answered quite clearly on a level you might get

Savage Pagan.....
Now I get your attempted (failed) reference. What you meant to say was Valhalla. Or maybe you were going for the Old Norse term for Valhalla which is Volholl. Got it. I had assumed that was the reference you were going for. But your use of the made up word Val Halo had me questioning your meaning. That is why I asked for clarification.

Now as for answering my questions about how murder stats reflect how bad policing is in the US, I did reread your post. It didn't answer my questions. Not at all.

You stated that blacks have a far greater likelihood of being convicted if charged. That doesn't speak to bad policing.

You stated that "almost all police involved shootings are covered up" which is utter bullshit and a false statement.

You stated "the gross corruption racists voted into power by siccos" which has absolutely nothing to do with the murder stats or bad policing.

In fact, none of your three statements have anything to do with the murder stats that I posted.

The police are called to investigate a murder after it happens.

So again I will ask you, how do murder stats reflect on how bad policing is here in the U.S.?

Top Bottom