Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
More pandering to BLM

NYC is going to rename a street in each of their burrows Black Lives Matter

What they should do is change Martin Luther King Blvd in every city around the country to BLM BLVD.

Then we can really see how much black lives matter!

MLK Blvd is typically the shittiest and most dangerous street in most of the communities I have ever seen with that street name.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Let’s pander to the black community now

605afcfb302af3c02fef69bb57169c9a.jpg
lol, and they called Trump going to the church that they tried to burn down and holding a Bible a "photo-op". This isa photo-op on steroids. The African scarves may piss some people off.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Macy's in New York. No one really cares what happens in Seattle.

I do, Seattle is gorgeous and an awesome place to visit. It makes me sick to see the gov there turn their heads away from all the shitting/pissing in the streets, drugs, vagrants doing whatever they want and gawd knows what else

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
government and city officials have signed with a major network and are currently filming episodes of their own sitcoms

i cant wait until season 1 of Everybody Loves Cuomo premiers

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do, Seattle is gorgeous and an awesome place to visit. It makes me sick to see the gov there turn their heads away from all the shitting/pissing in the streets, drugs, vagrants doing whatever they want and gawd knows what else

If you haven't noticed, looks like some armed folks have taken over a section of the city and made a police free autonomous zone. Fuck Seattle and these left leaning cities. They will end up hurting the very people they claim to be helping. Pretty soon, no sane person will want to be a police officer and then the citizen police can take over. I'm all for it.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

We laugh, but I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that folks idolize rappers and criminals. I wonder what the pregnant lady who was robbed at gunpoint by George Floyd and had a gun stuck to her belly thinks of all this.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think people really understand what's going on here. An armed takeover of a city section by leftists is no joking matter. Hell, it's not a joking matter if they were right leaning. We saw what happened with the cattle farmer in the Midwest (Bundy?) but at least the armed mob took over grazing land that belonged to the state/fed government. Even then, they tried to prevent the feds from seizing their cattle. And their little insurrection was put down when one of them was killed later on after they tried an armed sit in.

This stuff is complete madness. It also looks like some of the businesses that were looted and burned in some of these cities are not coming back. The local folks will have nowhere to get their food, prescription meds, etc. Like I've been saying, the only people hurt here are the ones the left claims to be helping.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Floyd family go fund me page had raised nearly $14mil the last I checked

On their page it says it’s to fund his funeral (but Mayweather already paid for that) and to pay for legal representation and travel costs for the lawsuit

Not one mention of any money going back into the community

So now his family has generational wealth and none of them have to ever work again

I’m sure they will all become fine upstanding citizens with unlimited drug money

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eastern Europe and the Balkans.

Nice, I spent a lot of time in Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania and a bit in Bulgaria back in 1988 before the USSR fell, you could feel the oppression in the air the minute you crossed the border from the West

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed, looks like some armed folks have taken over a section of the city and made a police free autonomous zone. Fuck Seattle and these left leaning cities. They will end up hurting the very people they claim to be helping. Pretty soon, no sane person will want to be a police officer and then the citizen police can take over. I'm all for it.....

I have seen that and came here to ask Internet king what he thinks about that and this:

Can you tell us why the city is allowing this to happen?

Top Bottom