Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Vander Esch

I'd take Vea, but he'll be gome before 19 and the LB situation is so messed up, they've got to address it.

I like James Washington (WR). I think he'll be gone in the 2nd by the time our turn comes around.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now that Dez is gone Jeruh is gonna make the mistake and panic then pull the trigger on Calvin Ridley

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I’m going to go out on a limb and say they actually do something smart and draft DT Da’Ron Payne at 19. Then they’ll trade up to the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd and take one of the WR’s, DJ Moore, Courtland Sutton, Ridley, or Christian Kirk.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m going to go out on a limb and say they actually do something smart and draft DT Da’Ron Payne at 19. Then they’ll trade up to the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd and take one of the WR’s, DJ Moore, Courtland Sutton, Ridley, or Christian Kirk.

yup

i think they go hernandez and i also think they trade up for WR

jerry is foaming at the mouth to make a splash and trade back into the 1st after pick 19

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now that Dez is gone Jeruh is gonna make the mistake and panic then pull the trigger on Calvin Ridley

and probably trade up to get him

or

who has great skills but a serious career threatening injury, thats my pick!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

that would be refreshing

I'm sick of the 2nd round jeri gamble pick, stupid mother fucker!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we trade down a few spots and grab Moore, who we hope will turn into Stefon Diggs II. Ridley can stay at the rest home with dbair.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This years first rounder is a crap shoot. Being at the back end of the middle of the draft really opens the pick up to damn near any position.

We have so many positions of need that it could be anyone.

Here is what I’d love to see. I want to see a team make a huge splash and really turn everyone’s draft boards upside down. There has been talk about the Patriots packaging their late two first rounders with a player or other pick to move up. I would love to see them come crashing into the early first round and take Brady’s replacement. This would fuck up so many teams plans at the front of the draft and would cause a giant ripple effect which could cause one of the players we really need to fall with in reach of us.

What I want us to pick is one of the top two LB’s or safeties. Then get a WR in the second. But I believe Jeruh will use our first pick on a WR. And now with Dez gone every other team knows we need his replacement. So if we really want Ridley, then we may have to move up to get him just to keep other teams from jumping us and snatching him out of Jeruh’s cold dead hands. Just like the Broncos did with Paxton Lynch (which turns out to be a good thing actually)

I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy draft. Plus with Jeruh having 10 picks you just know he’s going to want to be the one to make that huge splash since the draft is finally in his own memorial to himself, at his home, on his stage. I just hope his flair for the dramatic doesn’t cause him to overreach and overpay for what ever big move he ends up making

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Plus with Jeruh having 10 picks you just know he’s going to want to be the one to make that huge splash
The only splash he needs to make is when he drops a deuce and the water splashes back up between his ass cheeks.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Derwin James falls as teams have doubts about his injury history and what position to play him........and then Jerruh swoops!

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If the pundits are right, and there's a knife fight in the top 10 for QBs, LB would be my guess. Jerry already said " No one to replace Dez available" or some shit, so WR in 2nd probably. Let's not forget ET trade rumors just won't go away, either.
I really just want to get 2 or 3 guys we can have in place for our future new coach, and cooler heads prevail in the war room so Jerry doesn't pull his dick out trying to make a "Executive of the Year" decision.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why do I have visions of Billy Cannon Jr in my head. Could change between now and tomorrow night but she has been pretty well connected there.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If logic actually wins out I'd say Vander Esch. But if Jerryism (if it's not a word it should be) reigns, it'll be a wide receiver. I'd prefer Ridley, but I have a feeling we might end up with Courtland Sutton.

Top Bottom