3. Cowboys
4. Falcons
5. Seahawks
6. Bears

Pats / Seahawks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure anyone can say for any certainty what will happen this year. Appears totally wide open

Reaction score
Bills beat the Bears in Chicago who beat the 49ers in San Francisco. Also beat the Dolphins who beat the Patriots. Best team in the NFL.

Reaction score
The first 2 or 3 games of the season are always filled with crazy upsets. Some of these will stick. Bills, this years Chiefs? Wow, impressive win over the Fins. Not sold on the Browns, Texans, Arizona just yet. Saints will bounce back. The Hawks looked unbeatable last week, looked very beatable this week.

BTW, anyone hear Keyshawn say before the Titans game that the Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL? I was too lazy to change the channel but the ESPN countdown show made my ears bleed.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The first 2 or 3 games of the season are always filled with crazy upsets. Some of these will stick. Bills, this years Chiefs? Wow, impressive win over the Fins. Not sold on the Browns, Texans, Arizona just yet. Saints will bounce back. The Hawks looked unbeatable last week, looked very beatable this week.

BTW, anyone hear Keyshawn say before the Titans game that the Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL? I was too lazy to change the channel but the ESPN countdown show made my ears bleed.

agreed, remember when the Bills started something like 5-0 a few year ago and then missed the playoffs?

I don't think with most teams you know what you have until they're past the midway point. The first 4-6 games seem like they've become a training ground and smart teams work to develop the roster to peak toward the end of the season.

Top Bottom