C

Cr122

Martellus Bennett explains sprained ankle
Cowboys tight end on non-football injury list

Aaron Wilson

July 25, 2010, 10:00 PM EST

Dallas Cowboys tight end Martellus Bennett gave his explanation of how he came to miss the beginning of training camp with a sprained left ankle that landed him on the non-football injury list.

Bennett told reporters that he got hurt running pass patterns at the Cowboys' training facility last week, specifically on a jump-ball drill.

He's expected to be back at some point this week.

``I'm not a guy who's been injured a lot, but injuries happen,'' Bennett said. ``I'm tougher than most people think. I'm ready to play.' It's not really frustrating, but I need to get back to where I need to be. I want to play.''

C

Cr122

Well I guess some would think seeing it wasn't a supervised activity that this could be a non- football injury.

Dumb I know, but if the team officials are not witnessing this they consider a non football injury.

C

Cr122

Martellus Bennett Naked! Nude Pictures Surface

Posted: 07-26-10 11:32 AM

Naked pictures of Dallas Cowboys tight end Martellus Bennett have surfaced online, just days after the former second round pick injured his ankle. The nude photos were posted at MediaTakeout.

According to the web site, Bennett cheated on his girlfriend, so she sought revenge by leaking the naked pictures for the whole world to see.

Bennett is far from the first athlete to be exposed online. Nude photos of Portland Trailblazers center Greg Oden appeared in January, and an alleged penis picture from Tampa Bay Rays star Evan Longoria was posted in May, to name just two examples.

If you would like to see the photo go to Mediatakeout.com No thanks!!

Top Bottom