Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like Michael Gallop is set to miss 3-5 Weeks with a calf strain.

Hopefully Zach Martin will make it off the Covid list by next weeks game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Fuck!

Le’el Collins has been suspended for 5 weeks for violating the leagues substance abuse policy

I thought we were past all this shit one they made Weed legal. I wonder what the substance was.

What a fucking idiot!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ian Crappaport is now reporting the Collins violation of the substance abuse policy was because he failed to appear for drug tests. (Plural)

Just another fucking player that we can’t trust or count on.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When dak is running for his life i hope he remembers shit like this when its time to buy four wheelers or watches and shit for his teammates

Not saying skip out or a lump of coal but maybe buy collins the refurbished and go new for the others that deserve it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian Crappaport is now reporting the Collins violation of the substance abuse policy was because he failed to appear for drug tests. (Plural)

Just another fucking player that we can’t trust or count on.

You left out this part.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently there is nothing in the league's discipline policy that even warrants a "5" game suspension.

Meanwhile, Deshaun Watson is still on the Texans roster.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently there is nothing in the league's discipline policy that even warrants a "5" game suspension.

Meanwhile, Deshaun Watson is still on the Texans roster.

According to his attorney, the rules state that the penalty for refusing to take a drug test is supposed to be a fine, and not a suspension.

But I call bullshit on that. If that was true, then every single dickhead taking drugs in the league would just not show up for their tests and agree to pay the fine to avoid testing positive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to his attorney, the rules state that the penalty for refusing to take a drug test is supposed to be a fine, and not a suspension.

But I call bullshit on that. If that was true, then every single dickhead taking drugs in the league would just not show up for their tests and agree to pay the fine to avoid testing positive.
So you think it makes sense for the league to suspend a guy 5 games for missing one test, when he had tested negative the last 180+ times.

Maybe there is more to the story but if that's the gist of it, the league is fucking over our franchise again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What makes sense is for the league to follow whatever rules they have in place

If the penalty is a fine then he should be fined, if it’s suspension then he should be suspended

I don’t care what the penalty is, I only care that the league follows it’s own rules. Whatever they may be.

What I don’t want is for there to be a different set of rules for the Cowboys like there were when Zeke had his deal. And now Dwshuan Watson shit that is going on and he hasn’t been suspended or had any type of punishment yet.

Zeke had only been accused and he was already suspended. And that was from one single accuser. How many does Watson have? Is it up to 20 by now?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Zeke thing was even worse because the league's own investigator (a woman) concluded Zeke didn't do anything wrong, the accuser's story was full of holes and recommended NO suspension. Goodell ignored that and suspended Zeke anyway. Further, the same investigator was assigned to the Josh Brown case previously (far worse and included all sorts of police incidents) and she recommended the full suspension for him, and Goodell turned around and only gave him one game.

The issue with Collins right now is the people that have read the rules and guidelines cant find anything in there that would line up with what the league office actually did. Either there is more to the story or its a major screw job.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
terrence steele will be starting at RT vs. joey bosa & the chargers

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great

Now Gregory is on the Covid list?!?!

If all he is going to do is play like last Thursday night, he wont be missed at all.

He was a complete no-show other than a fumble recovery.

Top Bottom