Reaction score
I called for this for years.

Now if we can just get them to mandate tryouts for whites for RB so everyone is represented equally across the Board in all aspects of life and not take into account any nuance and look for racism and sexism in everything.

#hopeandchange

Reaction score
When I used to be a supervisor at my last job, and we'd get resumes from the temp agency, I'd always look the women up on FB to see what they looked like before interviewing. I had sex with like 5 woman at work. Also got accused of sexual harassment twice so.... good with the bad. Know what I mean?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
When I used to be a supervisor at my last job, and we'd get resumes from the temp agency, I'd always look the women up on FB to see what they looked like before interviewing. I had sex with like 5 woman at work. Also got accused of sexual harassment twice so.... good with the bad. Know what I mean?

Only 5?

Reaction score
You don't gotta play good to coach well. Historically look at history to prove that.

Let's get some woman and Asians and Jews lining up at wideout and let's do this.

Reaction score
This is the NFL making a token gesture to keep the SJW mob at bay.

In a few years or even sooner they will add an LGBT requirement to the list of happy horse shit that GMs will have to deal with just to hire the damn coach they wanted all along.

Edit to add: if the right coach is a woman, LGBT, minority, or even a militant nudist octogenarian endomorph I'm all for hiring them. I just don't like the forced kabuki.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Over the years, as the NFL has become slicker and engaged in sophisticated attempts to raise revenues by becoming more appealing to certain market segments (e.g., corporate America, women, Europeans), the NFL has become less appealing to me.

Not that the NFL cares. Losing a former core fan isn't a big deal if you are replacing him with two or three newer fans (from other market segments).

Reaction score
With the shitty head trauma news they have to win over as many people as possible even if it makes no sense. People seriously say shit like "the nfl looks the other way on rape and woman-beating".

Like, you don't have to be fast to be a coach but people want this EXACT perfect number of African Americans to be in coaching.

When I talked about how dumb the Rooney rule was I mentioned you mine as well tryout white running backs and interview female coaches. Even tho there's obvious reasons why you don't see either of those.

I'm sure some females will coach soon and I'm sure some will be just fine at it. But no shit females by and large don't want to get into it.

It's this weird thing we're just all lying through our teeth in this country these days

Reaction score
With the shitty head trauma news they have to win over as many people as possible even if it makes no sense. People seriously say shit like "the nfl looks the other way on rape and woman-beating".
It's such an obvious misdirection, I can't believe anyone falls for it.

The NFL looks the other way on rape and woman-beating! Yeah, but they are required to interview female candidates for executive positions, and they wear pink in October, so it's all good.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Like, you don't have to be fast to be a coach but people want this EXACT perfect number of African Americans to be in coaching.

When I talked about how dumb the Rooney rule was I mentioned you mine as well tryout white running backs and interview female coaches. Even tho there's obvious reasons why you don't see either of those.

I'm sure some females will coach soon and I'm sure some will be just fine at it. But no shit females by and large don't want to get into it.

It's this weird thing we're just all lying through our teeth in this country these days

I personally think with this climate of everyone (unless you are a white male) is a victim and its no ones fault but everyone elses fault(no personal responsibility allowed) that we are cruising towards a French Revolution type of apocalypse. Where the mob is finally ignited and proceeds to kill everyone that looks better off then they do or appears to be smarter or better looking.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
the rooney rule changed nothing. They try and point out one or two that got jobs but who is to say they would not have gotten them anyway.

Meanwhile the blatant hypocrisy of these 'minority' interviews should turn the stomach of any honest person.

Reaction score
I was listening to a podcast about this and what's happening is its extended childhood.

You notice how half the movies in theaters are for kids? We've tailored a society for children and it's safe and comfortable.

Remember that girl who scolded her professor and said this isn't a place of learning it's a home? She's infantilizing herself and the college is her crib. Yale University Students Protest Halloween Costume Email (VIDEO 3) - YouTube

I think it happened with the whole "my kid is my friend" generation. Which was a harsh reaction from the pr virus generation that I think was probably too hard on their kids.

More and more white men are killing themselves and it's treated as a joke bc everyone thinks we get free blowjobs and money just walking down the street. There's a reaction to everything and if you demonize a certain group they're gonna feel neglected and less likely to ask for help in mental health.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFtMlIcrInI&feature=youtu.be

I've had coffee

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Idk, I think the NFL jumped the shark like 6 or so years ago anyway.

I think they should make 3/4s of the league owners sell their teams to other moniorities too.

1/4 white
1/4 black
1/4 Arab/Asian
1/4 LGBT

That should be the make up of league owners. It's only fair. Then start doing that in the front office, then to the rosters. Really shake things up and make things really inclusive.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll take more pussy with my football, please. Can we make the players wear purple in November to promote Vagina Rejuvenation surgery too?

Top Bottom