SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Howdy.
Been a Cowboy fan since about 3 games before Bob Lilly threw his helmet in SBV.I've been posting mostly on AOHell since about '02.If you've ever posted there,you know what a fun time that can be.Hate the boards,like the folks.Post under the name Tdavid564.This looks promising to me.

C

Cr122

Howdy.
Been a Cowboy fan since about 3 games before Bob Lilly threw his helmet in SBV.I've been posting mostly on AOHell since about '02.If you've ever posted there,you know what a fun time that can be.Hate the boards,like the folks.Post under the name Tdavid564.This looks promising to me.

Welcome to DCU!

Post more, seriously and join us in the game chatter thread later, we'll be talking about the game and if you can't hear or see the game tonight we should have a link so you can.

Thanks for joining.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's a new forum, but it's slowly picking up traffic. It can at least be a good 2nd home for you.

I started at ESPN many moons ago. So I know what those heavy traffic forums can be like.

Reaction score
Howdy.

Invite the folks over here.

:thumbsup

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Who are the "Folks"?

And SixisBetter, see if you can recruit a few guys that are worth a shit from those boards.

C

Cr122

I wonder what happened to these two members 77Cowboys started posting then stopped.

And icefold just posted this thread and fell off the face of the earth.

Top Bottom