Reaction score
Anyone watch this show.

Holy.

Fuck.

As the title suggests, its a documentary on individuals who weigh more than 600lbs, and their "journey" to lose weight. Mostly consisting of surgery.

Its just amazing how these people absolutely let themselves go. Surrounded by enablers. No one has jobs. Eat fast food CONSTANTLY. And are completely lazy shit bags post surgery.

America. Fuckyeah

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I saw one where a dude got bypass and didn't change at all.

His wife left him and he was crying and shit and begging her to stay.

Dude lost like 350 and got his wife back. Imagine all that loose skin just getting in the way of a good clown punching session.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Once those people loss all that weight they're still screwed with all the excess skin. So their life is fucked either way.

Reaction score
I saw one where a dude got bypass and didn't change at all.

His wife left him and he was crying and shit and begging her to stay.

Dude lost like 350 and got his wife back. Imagine all that loose skin just getting in the way of a good clown punching session.

That episode was on last night. Props to the guy for the dramatic change after his wife left. But yeah, he came off as a really pathetic excuse for a man.

Loved the phone ringing on the floor two feet from him, and hes just sitting on the couch looking at it while his wife is in teh room cleaning the kitchen. "Honey, can you come get the phone?" :lol

There was one episode - and I guess this is the case for every one of them - but the woman was bed ridden, and when she had to go to the bathroom she'd roll over on her side and her husband would just hold a poop pan to catch it.

Seriously... what in the mother fuck....

Reaction score
I think my favorite part was on one episode, the woman when asked about her progress said "It's going pretty good. I can clean my own vagina now."

:lol :lol :lol

I laugh, but she was being serious

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think my favorite part was on one episode, the woman when asked about her progress said "It's going pretty good. I can clean my own vagina now."

:lol :lol :lol

I laugh, but she was being serious

What an accomishment.

I saw an episode where one lady likened getting into her van to climbing Everest.

I was rolling.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That episode was on last night. Props to the guy for the dramatic change after his wife left. But yeah, he came off as a really pathetic excuse for a man.

Loved the phone ringing on the floor two feet from him, and hes just sitting on the couch looking at it while his wife is in teh room cleaning the kitchen. "Honey, can you come get the phone?" :lol

There was one episode - and I guess this is the case for every one of them - but the woman was bed ridden, and when she had to go to the bathroom she'd roll over on her side and her husband would just hold a poop pan to catch it.

Yeah. Dude was a major pussy about it.

Pissing and moaning about the bumps. Then had the nerve to question his wife about making a special run to the store for her pain meds after her surgery. What a dick.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My wife is a saint. She believes every word I say. Even when I tell her she looks good.

Reaction score
Would you guys leave the jokes to those who are good at it.

That consists of mostly me, mb4th, and possibly one or two other people but probably not even that many.

Reaction score
When Midswat and his wife...wait, I got something here....something about around the house. No, that doesn't seem right. Maybe scabies? Is that still a thing? Hey O!!!!!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
but the woman was bed ridden, and when she had to go to the bathroom she'd roll over on her side and her husband would just hold a poop pan to catch it.

:lol

Top Bottom