VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Of what I'd said in the gun-stats thread, but enough of hijacking that one:

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Thursday warned that the Justice Department could take aggressive action against people whose anti-Muslim rhetoric “edges towards violence” and told the Muslim community that “we stand with you in this.”

Speaking at Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner, Lynch said since the terrorist attacks in Paris last month, she is increasingly concerned with the “incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric … that fear is my greatest fear.

Not of more Americans being killed in the name of Allah, but Americans fighting back is her greatest fear.
Can it get any clearer?

Link

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
yes, let's not lose sight of who the REAL victims are. :facepalm

the only people who need fear a "backlash" are the NRA and responsible gun owners

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone watch that joke of a PC by the lawyers for the terrorist family?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You just gotta watch it.

Basically the man only did it because someone made fun of his beard, and anyone who thinks its really terrorist is raceust against the Muslim community.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was so bad that when they cut back to The Five on FOX all of them were literally laughing at it. I think even Juan Williams laughed at it.

Reaction score
You just gotta watch it.

Basically the man only did it because someone made fun of his beard, and anyone who thinks its really terrorist is raceust against the Muslim community.

Guess I'm racist against the Muslim community then.

Reaction score
It's a god damned shame that it's going to take something horrific like a dirty bomb being detonated in 'Murica before people wake the fuck up.

What the hell happened to this country since we dropped nukes to end a world war?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So apparently a CNN reporter asked a widow of one of the men killed if he provoked the terror attack

Reaction score
He suggests that the woman, Malik, couldn't have participated in the shooting, because she weighs 90 pounds, and that who knows, maybe Sandy Hook didn't happen.

He makes valid points. I'm impressed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obuma said mooselums only do acts of terror because they are protesting those not doing enough over global warming?

WTF? Did he really say this?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Obuma said mooselums only do acts of terror because they are protesting those not doing enough over global warming?

WTF? Did he really say this?
No Man, the premise is poverty in the ME is caused by Goebbels Warming, and they are terrorists because of poverty.

Top Bottom