Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's what you'll see at the link. Perfectly legit and safe. Cut the dude a break, he is an essential worker in one of the most dangerous places in the country for Covid-19, frikkin Seattle.

donationsys.jpg

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
to get the apps made and getting them to the app stores as well cost money so for apps donations can be sent to:

Screenshot_325.png

as well app donations QR code:

QR Code.png

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Great. Give me a reminder when he runs low and I'll send another donation.....thanks....
I'm trying to get him to change hosting so hopefully by then he will have. Hate this one he's got us on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I paid up, but I'd just like to note I haven't seen one fucking dime of my Covid Czar Supreme Salary.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Where? At Starbucks? Donation sent......make sure a portion goes to the Ukraine.
Thanks and I have support Ukraine by buying items. I brought some of Ukraine made items as well a set of some Ukraine postages, like the first country (Ukraine) that put a bad language on their postage stamp even dared to use fuck on official government website toward to Russia.

In their language in those pictures, it means Russian Warship, go fuck yourself.

image0.jpeg

scan.jpg

matches case magnet ..the match box inside, is made in Ukraine as well with flag colors on the actual box, wooden matches.

scan0288.jpg

pin:

scan0289.jpg

bag.jpg

Like I said... they even say that to russia @ https://fightforua.org/

when Russia is clicked. it said:

Screenshot_21.png

Top Bottom