GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone got any cool ideas on things to buy? For whatever reason, I suck at finding things to spend money on. Anyways, I'm trying to find something to buy and am interesting in hearing some ideas. Lets keep the ideas under $1,000.

Spare me all the bullshit commets/jokes. Figured this might be a pretty good idea for a thread.

Reaction score
Radio controlled Nitro powered trucks. Fun but expensive hobby sold my stuff a few years back. 4-500 for a truck

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Take a trip to SF. It's a very cool city and weed is easy to find.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
$1000?
Spend 90% of it in booze and hookers.
Use the remaining 10% as disposable funds.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You could probably do a cruise for about that and still have a little spending cash left over from the $1k to spend while on the cruise.

Reaction score
You could probably do a cruise for about that and still have a little spending cash left over from the $1k to spend while on the cruise.
Bad thing is there's no guarantee you won't come back sick or in a body bag. Of course, that could happen with anything, but the cruise industry is doing really bad right now.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Put together a budget stereo, two speakers, integrated amp, turntable, CD player and a dac

Then enjoy some music.

Reaction score
I really can't think of any one thing I'd want to buy if I just had 1k to blow.

I like the idea of going somewhere. Experience something. Especially if you're young/single. Do something now that you won't be able to do in a few years once you're married and with kids.

Top Bottom