Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I resigned my mod position although midswat will tell you otherwise. The bitch! I KILL HIM! :sneaky:

C

Cr122

Hopefully this board will have more than 6 members by then.

lol j/k

Yeah, I didn't find that funny, don't be pissed off just because you were demoted here for being up the Gay Zone's ass!

No sweat off our ass, we are not going anywhere.

C

Cr122

Well I can't tell if he's serious one minute to the next, WTF!

I'm sorry Bob, but we need serious posters here, if you can't be here fine, but when you go over to the Zone and see you are on there all the time, that pisses me off.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't find that funny, don't be pissed off just because you were demoted here for being up the Gay Zone's ass!

No sweat off our ass, we are not going anywhere.

Well I can't tell if he's serious one minute to the next, WTF!

I'm sorry Bob, but we need serious posters here, if you can't be here fine, but when you go over to the Zone and see you are on there all the time, that pisses me off.

lol calm down. It's all in jest.

Shit just didn't work out. I'm not mad and neither should you be.

You have to understand though that I've been posting over at the zone a lot for 6 years, so...

I thought it was going to be easy for me to transfer over to here and contribute, I guess it wasn't. It sucks cuz I always wanted to be a moderator, but it just wasn't going to work out here for that. I'll stick come by and take pot shots at midswat and shoot the shit with you guys though. No hard touchy feely.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
As soon as they find out the Woody in 'Woodysgirl" means penis, there will be a Mod opening. Keep your chin up.

C

Cr122

lol calm down. It's all in jest.

Shit just didn't work out. I'm not mad and neither should you be.

You have to understand though that I've been posting over at the zone a lot for 6 years, so...

I thought it was going to be easy for me to transfer over to here and contribute, I guess it wasn't. It sucks cuz I always wanted to be a moderator, but it just wasn't going to work out here for that. I'll stick come by and take pot shots at midswat and shoot the shit with you guys though. No hard touchy feely.

I apologize Bob, seriously.

I have some things of my own to iron out.

I don't want to be known as the asshole over at DCU, but if it's too late, it's my own fault.

I happen to think you are a cool guy, I didn't mean to jump at you like that.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I apologize Bob, seriously.

I have some things of my own to iron out.

I don't want to be known as the asshole over at DCU, but if it's too late, it's my own fault.

I happen to think you are a cool guy, I didn't mean to jump at you like that.

Too late, bruh. I set you a virus.

just kidding.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's very upstanding of you, Bob. If I ever own a business one day and you need a job I'll hire you...at a position that won't matter if you happen quit in 2 days.

Top Bottom