America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
More than deserved. Jimmy was a life-changer for Dallas, a true hero of this proud football club and one of the best HC to have ever coached in this league.

It's shameful that he hasn't made the ROH yet. A true testament to Jerry's character.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know how others will take this, but to me this is a massive failure (again) on Jones part.

He still cant bring himself to say the obvious.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
21fe99d4c9da7b249723daae4ed71dc4.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Ya know, it’s really sad that Jimmy had to wait all this time and watch as others less deserving be inducted into the HOF

But....

I find it a completely fitting that Jimmy will always be part of the historic Centennial Class that was inducted this year

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that doesn't believe in their heart that Jimmy would have won 4 straight SB's if it hadn't been for JJ's ego. Congratulations Jimmy Johnson!!! Could not be a better way to end, contrast and highlight a REAL HC with the last 10 year shit stain of Dallas Cowboy Coaching.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Jimmy probably gets Jerruh to induct him.

You know he will

Either that or Troy

But I hope it’s Jerry, and I hope it stings as he welcomes him into the HOF

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You know he will

Either that or Troy

But I hope it’s Jerry, and I hope it stings as he welcomes him into the HOF
I'm hoping for Michael Irvin actually. But wouldn't be surprised to see his two sons. Who never had their father while football did.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the last two weeks and what has happened with this team seemed to have wiped away (or at least decreased the severity of) the bad feelings of the past two decades we have had towards this team as fans.

It feels like they have righted some wrongs in hiring McCarthy which gives us hope and changes the way I look at this team than I did when it was coached under Garrett’s. Also, now that Jimmy is going into the HOF it feels like a dark cloud has been lifted over the organization. Now if Jerry finally puts Jimmy into the ROH that wrong will have truly been righted.

It would not surprise me if Jerry announced Jimmys addition to the ROH soon just to take the shine off of his getting into the HOF

THAT is completely a Jerry thing to do, which is to make it about himself

But all in all, for me, the bad feelings and anger I’ve had towards this franchise for the longest time has somehow lessened in the last two weeks. And it feels good to be excited and proud of this franchise again.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It will probably go over Jerry's head, but if Jimmy has Jerry induct him, isn't he kind of rubbing Jerry's nose it, everybody sees it but Jerry?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the last two weeks and what has happened with this team seemed to have wiped away (or at least decreased the severity of) the bad feelings of the past two decades we have had towards this team as fans.

It feels like they have righted some wrongs in hiring McCarthy which gives us hope and changes the way I look at this team than I did when it was coached under Garrett’s. Also, now that Jimmy is going into the HOF it feels like a dark cloud has been lifted over the organization. Now if Jerry finally puts Jimmy into the ROH that wrong will have truly been righted.

It would not surprise me if Jerry announced Jimmys addition to the ROH soon just to take the shine off of his getting into the HOF

THAT is completely a Jerry thing to do, which is to make it about himself

But all in all, for me, the bad feelings and anger I’ve had towards this franchise for the longest time has somehow lessened in the last two weeks. And it feels good to be excited and proud of this franchise again.
Nope I am gonna need to see some post season success.

Top Bottom