ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Even knowing Jerry's lunacy all these years, this is unbelievable.

Screw this guy so hard. I still wish an earthquake would open up in Arlington and swallow his palace whole. That might be the only thing that hurts him.

(Sorry any tapatalk people, it's an image and I haven't seen the text anywhere to copy and paste.)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll sleep well tonight knowing he's not discouraged by two decades of arrogance and ineptitude.

Reaction score
That billy Madison quote about everyone being stupider after having listened to that applies here.

I can't wait until he's dead.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't we win the third Super Bowl because of free agency (Deion Sanders)?

Also, we are .500 because the league wants it that way? How about 0 NFC Championship Game appearances since January 1996? Does the NFL also not want Dallas competing for championships, because although the league does not need Dallas to be competitive to be successful, it certainly benefits when Dallas is competing for championships. How many excuses does he need? He will literally say anything.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No jerri, Churchill was referring to you when he said:

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Basically it's fine we've been .500 for twenty years because it's how the nfl is except for the patriots and boy it'll make it sweeter when we do get it right.

That and Churchill, while dealing with WW2, was penning quotes about jerris dumb ass

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't we win the third Super Bowl because of free agency (Deion Sanders)?

Also, we are .500 because the league wants it that way? How about 0 NFC Championship Game appearances since January 1996? Does the NFL also not want Dallas competing for championships, because although the league does not need Dallas to be competitive to be successful, it certainly benefits when Dallas is competing for championships. How many excuses does he need? He will literally say anything.

I disagree about that, we still had a great team. He no doubt made a difference, but remember he only played about half that first season here.

Reaction score
How does a highly competent person with ability, expertise, and skill remain a failure for 20 years?

Jerry very much wants an answer to that question.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
How does a highly competent person with ability, expertise, and skill remain a failure for 20 years?

Jerry is the answer to that question... Take your skills and abilities and mis-apply them to a vocation that they have no effect on.

Reaction score
Just go back to pre-Jason. Jerry was completely herp derp. Now he's quoting Churchill. Who usually quotes Churchill? Coaches do because Churchill inspired an outnumbered, overwhelmed, and fearful England with just his words. He gave them hope. Hillbilly owners don't just suddenly become pedantic. This is almost absolute proof that Jerry is lulled to sleep by Jason's rhetoric. It's one thing when Witten and Romo say things like "Well, we just go with what the defense gives us" and "we don't want to live in the past but just get better" etc, but the Oilman waxing philosophical about everybody being average and quoting Churchill is just proof that not only is Jerry and Stephen drinking the Garrett kool-aid, they have transfused their blood with it.

Jerry used to be a competitor. Now he stoically enjoys the development of good character players who can play in the NFL and win or lose, just make smart plays and keep building good days on good days. He's become the RKG.

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Just go back to pre-Jason. Jerry was completely herp derp. Now he's quoting Churchill. Who usually quotes Churchill? Coaches do because Churchill inspired an outnumbered, overwhelmed, and fearful England with just his words. He gave them hope. Hillbilly owners don't just suddenly become pedantic. This is almost absolute proof that Jerry is lulled to sleep by Jason's rhetoric. It's one thing when Witten and Romo say things like "Well, we just go with what the defense gives us" and "we don't want to live in the past but just get better" etc, but the Oilman waxing philosophical about everybody being average and quoting Churchill is just proof that not only is Jerry and Stephen drinking the Garrett kool-aid, they have transfused their blood with it.

Jason probably shared a meme to his wall. Or maybe it was Gene...

61296574.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I really, really, REALLY would love to ask him:

Jerry you are an oil man. If one of your people comes to you and says they have been drilling in the same hole year after year after year, but still haven't found a drop of oil, are you going to 1) Keep that person as an employee and/or 2) Instruct them to drill elsewhere?

Because Jerry has been doing exactly that with the football team since we beat Buffalo the 2nd time in the Super Bowl

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really, really, REALLY would love to ask him:

Jerry you are an oil man. If one of your people comes to you and says they have been drilling in the same hole year after year after year, but still haven't found a drop of oil, are you going to 1) Keep that person as an employee and/or 2) Instruct them to drill elsewhere?

Because Jerry has been doing exactly that with the football team since we beat Buffalo the 2nd time in the Super Bowl

:jerrytony

Did you like those three Super Bowls?

Did you enjoy those?

I hope you did.

I hope you did very much.

Top Bottom