Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Look, I very much appreciate everyones efforts with the whole invites thing. I do however want to make it clear that I don't expect any of you to potentially burn any bridges in the process.

I'm not the boss of you, so you guys do what you want, but if it were me I'd be a little more respectful of other boards and the owners. Surely you all have 1 or 2 people that you have a relationship with that you could invite, there's no need, imo, to get yourselves banned from anywhere in the process. I went a little overboard and proclaimed the DCT as fair game, but it was meant to be a joke more than anything else.

Anyhow, do what you will.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I feel like I was ass raped and thrown in a corner.

Don't worry, things we'll be fine here, if not, I'll continue to pay the hosting fee and renew the VB license, I'll stop in time to time and drop you a pm.

C

Cr122

Don't worry, things we'll be fine here, if not, I'll continue to pay the hosting fee and renew the VB license, I'll stop in time to time and drop you a pm.

You're not going anywhere.

And answer you damn PM's.

C

Cr122

And I now can say we at least met our one member per day goal for today.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've tried a lot of different shit. I've joined the ESPN message board, MSN Board, Youtube, guys I've been cool with on other boards, I let Midswat look at my penis. I've tried everything, so far it's just Midswat.

Acutally, I do have two members that are at the old spruz board, one just joined the other day after this site had been up for a few days, neither have come over to join though.

C

Cr122

I've tried a lot of different shit. I've joined the ESPN message board, MSN Board, Youtube, guys I've been cool with on other boards, I let Midswat look at my penis. I've tried everything, so far it's just Midswat.

Acutally, I do have two members that are at the old spruz board, one just joined the other day after this site had been up for a few days, neither have come over to join though.

Bndit and Moko? lol

Reaction score

In my defense, he asked if I wanted to see his baseball.

I didn't get the reference.

My bad.

Top Bottom