cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Here is an interesting article on how they are doing it. They are changing the zip codes for the addresses just before ballots are sent out causing legal to be returned to sender. They then change the zip codes back once this is done which hides the record of this happening in most easily available resources. They then collect these ballots and sit and wait for the election to take place. they pause the counting to see how many "votes" they need and use the ballots they collected to generate them after the election. I though t this one could use its on thread because it will be interesting to see how this progresses now that the issue is known.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Here is an interesting article on how they are doing it. They are changing the zip codes for the addresses just before ballots are sent out causing legal to be returned to sender. They then change the zip codes back once this is done which hides the record of this happening in most easily available resources. They then collect these ballots and sit and wait for the election to take place. they pause the counting to see how many "votes" they need and use the ballots they collected to generate them after the election. I though t this one could use its on thread because it will be interesting to see how this progresses now that the issue is known.

I think they cheat in a variety of ways. Every states does it differently so the means of cheating has to be designed for each state's laws. The problem is, all we have are theories. The is no proof. We need proof. The problem is, proof is very hard to obtain without a thorough investigation. But Democrats fight against thorough investigations in the courts and they find sympathetic judges to give them the rulings they want. People who say there is not voter fraud are working with less evidence they are right than people who claim there is massive voter fraud. The problem is getting worse. Look at Arizona where there were clearly voter suppression issues in Maricopa County. People see it and are protesting but now they are threatened with felony prosecution if they don't shut up and certify the vote count. Katie Hobbs herself has come out to threaten officials with felony charges if they don't certify the election results and she is on the ballot! No one sees the conflict of interest there? It is getting absurd.

Republicans have done an awful job of combatting what is going on. The establishment is afraid to be labeled an election denier so they go along with their own slow demise.

2020 was a stolen election. I am pretty sure 2022 was stolen in Arizona. The majority of Americans agree with me. Yet the government has done nothing to restore confidence by investigating transparently and thoroughly, then providing answers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The establishment is afraid to be labeled an election denier so they go along with their own slow demise.
And on the flip side, Demtards just voted in an election denier as their minority leader of the house.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And on the flip side, Demtards just voted in an election denier as their minority leader of the house.
This is another big mistake Republicans make. They allow Democrats to label us and define us. Democrats can't be election deniers. That only applies to Republicans. Democrats can't be racist. That also only applies to Republicans. Democrats can't be science deniers. That's reserved for Republicans only as well. This is the double standard that Democrats created and Republicans in the establishment (and RINOs) allowed.

Take the term "science denier". Republicans accept this term because they are unwilling to point out that it is the Democrats who deny science. The anti-vax movement was all liberal Democrats with wild conspiracy theories that were never proven. The anti-GMO movement was also a bunch of nonsense. The idea of more than 2 genders, or no genders at all is anti-science. So is normalizing transgender behaviors, and homosexuality. Even the Climate Change movement is anti-science since it shuns any evidence contrary to the given agenda and has a established a double standard for evidence. Warm weather is evidence of global warming. Cold weather, like the coldest spring in Australia in the last 60 years, is just a random cold spell and has nothing to do with climate change.

Why are Republicans extremists for believing the 2020 election was corrupt but Democrats are not extremists for supporting abortions in the 9th month of pregnancy? Honestly, which position is really more extreme?

Instead of taking these issues head on, Republicans shy away for fear of getting called names in the media. Of course the media is largely to blame and when America falls, the media will be at fault. But the lack of fight from the establishment right is really the reason all this craziness exists.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How do they limit these missing ballots to Republicans only?

If they cant, it seems this method would keep them from getting many democrat votes as well considering the country seems largely split down the middle but even if it was 70-30 republican, they're sacrificing a significant number of democrat votes to pull this off initially

Do mail in ballots go to everyone automatically or they upon request only because if 31,000 people requested ballots and never received them, there's a pretty high likelihood we'd be hearing from a lot of folks, especially if they were all Republican voters

Assuming they get all these ballots at the ready for future use as needed & described in the article, are they just forging signatures and voting on someone else's behalf?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This is another big mistake Republicans make. They allow Democrats to label us and define us. Democrats can't be election deniers. That only applies to Republicans. Democrats can't be racist. That also only applies to Republicans. Democrats can't be science deniers. That's reserved for Republicans only as well. This is the double standard that Democrats created and Republicans in the establishment (and RINOs) allowed.

Take the term "science denier". Republicans accept this term because they are unwilling to point out that it is the Democrats who deny science. The anti-vax movement was all liberal Democrats with wild conspiracy theories that were never proven. The anti-GMO movement was also a bunch of nonsense. The idea of more than 2 genders, or no genders at all is anti-science. So is normalizing transgender behaviors, and homosexuality. Even the Climate Change movement is anti-science since it shuns any evidence contrary to the given agenda and has a established a double standard for evidence. Warm weather is evidence of global warming. Cold weather, like the coldest spring in Australia in the last 60 years, is just a random cold spell and has nothing to do with climate change.

Why are Republicans extremists for believing the 2020 election was corrupt but Democrats are not extremists for supporting abortions in the 9th month of pregnancy? Honestly, which position is really more extreme?

Instead of taking these issues head on, Republicans shy away for fear of getting called names in the media. Of course the media is largely to blame and when America falls, the media will be at fault. But the lack of fight from the establishment right is really the reason all this craziness exists.
I agree with everything you say but wanted to point out they rebranded what is now "climate change" multiple times. It was the coming ice age back in the 70's then they switched on a dime to global warming when it started to warm. When that stopped they rebranded again as "climate change" which they now use blame all hot, cold, or bad storms on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How do they limit these missing ballots to Republicans only?

If they cant, it seems this method would keep them from getting many democrat votes as well considering the country seems largely split down the middle but even if it was 70-30 republican, they're sacrificing a significant number of democrat votes to pull this off initially

Do mail in ballots go to everyone automatically or they upon request only because if 31,000 people requested ballots and never received them, there's a pretty high likelihood we'd be hearing from a lot of folks, especially if they were all Republican voters

Assuming they get all these ballots at the ready for future use as needed & described in the article, are they just forging signatures and voting on someone else's behalf?
It's been pretty much proven that across the board and regardless of region, mail in balloting favors Democrat voters by a very large %. It used to be Democrats felt "strong voter turnouts" favored them, but when that began to swing the other way they started pushing a mass mail in voting initiative.

Not many countries allow for such easy access to mail in voting, in many nations you can only absentee ballot if you have a reason to do so. Here you don't have to have any particular reasons to do it.

Only one party pushes back on in-person voting where you have to prove your identity, and there's only one reason for that.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's been pretty much proven that across the board and regardless of region, mail in balloting favors Democrat voters by a very large %. It used to be Democrats felt "strong voter turnouts" favored them, but when that began to swing the other way they started pushing a mass mail in voting initiative.

Not many countries allow for such easy access to mail in voting, in many nations you can only absentee ballot if you have a reason to do so. Here you don't have to have any particular reasons to do it.

Only one party pushes back on in-person voting where you have to prove your identity, and there's only one reason for that.

complete whiff on all my questions, try again

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
complete whiff on all my questions, try again

You asked a real solid question and I was wondering myself. The article touches on it a bit but, at the end of the day, I don't think it matters. What matters are the ballots and the D next to those ballots. We've heard of people going to vote on election day only to be told they already voted and I'd bet this is what is being inferred with this method In a large state like PA or AZ, you can hide tens of thousands of ballots in this fashion.

You can't out-think these people. They're crooks. They're mind works different then yours and mine and the rest of us here. Citizens are watching ballot drop boxes for mules and these fucks tank the tabulators and printers on election day. Outrageous and audacious at the same time but only a criminal mind would steal right in front of you and tell you it wasn't them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can't out-think these people.

sure you can, they're just people and if they're doing what you imply, its too big of a coordinated effort to go undetected or find a slip up somewhere with a modicum of research and investigation. I worked at Deloitte and Touche and did audits for years, financial statements are much more complex than voting and there's plenty of people on all sides who care enough about transparent & fair elections who could perform proper investigations and prove or disprove theories like the one we're discussing.

However, if your assertions are correct they have to be more than speculation otherwise it just goes down as another conspiracy theory that only helps the party you and I both despise

I wouldn't be surprised to find cheating of some sort but at this juncture I still havent seen anything but accusations, speculation & theories

Further, I dont thinks the Dems have to cheat, they've managed to gain control over the media, social media and the culture appears to lean their direction as well plus Trump was the perfect foil for them to exacerbate that advantage because he really did give many people a derangement syndrome. I also think its easier to ballot harvest for democratic votes so they dont even have to cheat, just guilt their base into showing up and it would seem the republicans will be consistently ouitnumberd

How can any party compete with the democrats who want to constantly give away the world, pander to victimhood, foment class warfare & give out endless "freebees" while demonizing their opponents as racist for every move they make?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
sure you can, they're just people and if they're doing what you imply, its too big of a coordinated effort to go undetected or find a slip up somewhere with a modicum of research and investigation.

No you can't Yim. They'll out think you at every turn because they're wired to be crooks. And Harvard PHD's have done their own analysis(s). Some pretty prominent people have done audits. There's evidence out there and some pretty substantial analysis that should warrant further review but when you control the judiciary, then you control the investigations. People think election "deniers" like Keri Lake are losing because the citizens aren't buying the message. Not true. They're losing because the left must take them out at all costs or uncover their treachery.

You'll never have a federal investigation because the DoJ is corrupted. And when the fraud instals state AG's, their treachery is safe and then covered up by the MSM that's a propaganda wing for the Dem party. If the State was being honest, they'd explain the anomalies to the people but they can't. It's why Dem candidates no longer need to debate. Just sit back and the let the fraud work.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let me ask you something, do you really believe someone was verifying true signatures of all the millions of mail in ballots used in 2020 (and presumably again in 2022)

When you see numerous reports on various voting districts tallying more votes than registered voters, do you think this is legit?

This is 2022, do you really believe it takes weeks after election day to actually count the votes?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No you can't Yim. They'll out think you at every turn because they're wired to be crooks. And Harvard PHD's have done their own analysis(s). Some pretty prominent people have done audits. There's evidence out there and some pretty substantial analysis that should warrant further review but when you control the judiciary, then you control the investigations. People think election "deniers" like Keri Lake are losing because the citizens aren't buying the message. Not true. They're losing because the left must take them out at all costs or uncover their treachery.

You'll never have a federal investigation because the DoJ is corrupted. And when the fraud instals state AG's, their treachery is safe and then covered up by the MSM that's a propaganda wing for the Dem party. If the State was being honest, they'd explain the anomalies to the people but they can't. It's why Dem candidates no longer need to debate. Just sit back and the let the fraud work.
Are they crooks or are they just evil? Or some of both?

I think its been the same story for decades, the Democrats rely on stupid, uninformed or gullible people to keep them in power. They know the average American WANTS to believe our elections are fair and legit, so no matter what is presented to them if Dems say "that's not proof" then the sheep will follow.

I mean do people REALLY believe the questions I just asked Yim?

Do people really believe that in this day and age, where some guy sitting in a basement in Eastern Europe or Ukraine or somewhere else can hack into your personal computer or mobile phone that someone here can't figure out how to hack electronic voting machines? (which by the way, one of the main companies that produces those is a George Soros connected company)

Do people REALLY believe that the two worst candidates in the history of our country can hide in their own basement for the entire election period and then somehow mount the most votes in our nations history?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Let me ask you something, do you really believe someone was verifying true signatures of all the millions of mail in ballots used in 2020 (and presumably again in 2022)

When you see numerous reports on various voting districts tallying more votes than registered voters, do you think this is legit?

This is 2022, do you really believe it takes weeks after election day to actually count the votes?

again in typical fashion, youre not addressing my questions but going down the conspiratorial rabbit hole you're so fond of doing with seemingly everything. I dont dont know whats going on in your life that draws you to this mindset where you believe you have somehow corned the market on truth only you can see but I am reminded of a phrase when I read many of your posts:

If someone is an asshole, they're an asshole, if everyone is an asshole, you're the asshole

but in your case it needs to be altered to say:

If someone stumbles upon a conspiracy, perhaps its a conspiracy, if everything is a conspiracy, you're a conspiracy theorist

the hand waiving of any logical response to how this theory could actually succeed or stating Democrats can't be out thought just shows people are more comfortable waiving the white flag & forever residing in the extremes than actually logically addressing what could be realistically happening and doing something about it

if its as bad as many claim here, you should quit wasting time on a message board and get out there and start doing something about it because ranting here wont ever change diddly squat. If anyone ever does, please post the action plan and I'll participate.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
again in typical fashion, youre not addressing my questions but going down the conspiratorial rabbit hole you're so fond of doing with seemingly everything. I dont dont know whats going on in your life that draws you to this mindset where you believe you have somehow corned the market on truth only you can see but I am reminded of a phrase when I read many of your posts:

If someone is an asshole, they're an asshole, if everyone is an asshole, you're the asshole

but in your case it needs to be altered to say:

If someone stumbles upon a conspiracy, perhaps its a conspiracy, if everything is a conspiracy, you're a conspiracy theorist

the hand waiving of any logical response to how this theory could actually succeed or stating Democrats can't be out thought just shows people are more comfortable waiving the white flag & forever residing in the extremes than actually logically addressing what could be realistically happening and doing something about it

if its as bad as many claim here, you should quit wasting time on a message board and get out there and start doing something about it because ranting here wont ever change diddly squat. If anyone ever does, please post the action plan and I'll participate.
The answer is quite simple Yim, nobody would be having these thoughts if it weren't for a horde of suspicious activity.

But if you want this shit to cease, then you and everyone else should get firmly behind IN PERSON VOTING WITH A VALID PHOTO ID. Massive mail in voting will never be legitimate and it's why most countries around the world don't allow it, or if they do it's limited to very specific reasons. We also shouldn't walk into polling locations and see all kinds of wires running in and out of the voting machines. Why should it need anything other than a power cord?

Illegal aliens should not be allowed to vote under any circumstance.

This is also something that term limits would help curtail to a certain degree.

And nothing I posted that you just went off about is conspiracy theory. How do you legitimately explain those last two questions I asked? And on the first question, there are eye-witness accounts of people NOT verifying anything where mail in votes are tabulated.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

What do you expect the average citizen to do beyond vote for change, even knowing their vote will be negated by fraud? Private citizens also did their own analysis, produced a documentary showing video and cell site evidence, stood guard at ballot drop boxes, etc.

I also didn't say "Dems" can't be out thought (I assume you're referencing my comments). There are people that have larceny in their heart and they're just crooks. Some are probably driven by greed for the money they'll get per ballot harvested/collected and there are others that are ideologues. I'd bet quite a few Dems believe the current process is ripe with fraud. I'd also venture to guess a majority of Americans wouldn't be opposed to voter ID laws.

When Americans tried to protest what they saw in 2020 they were incarcerated in large numbers. People lost their jobs for just being in DC on 1/6. All this was done by design to silence the masses. I was in law enforcement for over 27 years. I've never seen bail denied to a citizen for simply protesting. If this was done in an inner city community, there would be rioting in the streets. But the average American with a job and a family counting on them has to be calculated.

The reality is that when DoJ offcials will knowingly and willingly lie on official documents and affidavits to obtain warrants, we're all fucked. Some of you just don't know it yet. The power lies in the elected representatives of the people. The states needed to address these issues after 2020 but Republicans are week and did nothing.

It's not as simple as being "comfortable" waiving the white flag. I know change will come but I don't know if it will be in my lifetime. The trajectory of the country and the world in general is not sustainable, from debts, to fuel and food shortages. These treacherous fucks have destroyed the country to alter the political landscape.

Last edited:
Top Bottom