touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Barstool Sports founder and President Dave Portnoy weighs in on the GameStop stock price stock surge and how Robinhood and Wall Street have reacted to the short squeeze.

Dave believes that Robinhood acted criminally when they stopped/restricted GME buying.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
TD, this type of conduct would immediately trigger a federal investigation in the past. Today, it's acceptable conduct and protected by dirty money paid to corrupt politicians and DC swamp dwellers. And, as usual, Big Tech is censoring and protecting these crooks......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really hope RobinHood and any other company that acted like they did just fucking goes under. They deserve to be sued into oblivion.

touchdown

Reaction score
The Discord for WSB can't accept any new members right now as they've reached their 500,000 membership max for a Discord server.

touchdown

Reaction score

AP: But as one Reddit user wrote Friday, asserting that hedge fund financiers would drink Champagne as they looked down upon Occupy Wall Street protesters in 2011:

“I’d rather lose it all than give them what they need to destroy me ... I’ll burn it all down just to spite them.”

He knows he could lose everything he put into GameStop shares. Yet he’s philosophical.

“We’re all adults, we all know stocks can go up and down,” Osran said. “It’s been insanely lucrative so far, but it could be all gone tomorrow.”

Top Bottom