VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The sage words of GM Jones.

Last week:

“This quarterback Weeden can drive the ball down field,” Jones said. “He’s a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won’t see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it. If he can basically prepare, be the starting quarterback, come in and execute and keep his head right, then I feel good about Weeden.”

This:

“I thought he did real good,” owner Jerry Jones said. “He did good all night long. He took his initial look and threw it. He does some real good things, though it’s not quite apples and oranges when the guy on the other side of the deal is Brees and you’re dealing with a guy who is as limited as Weeden. We got in it even running out of time, or short-handed, in 2-minute or what have you, then these quarterbacks like Brees make a difference.”

:lol What an ass.

Link

Reaction score
His football opinions have always been pure shit, but I agree... can't die soon enough.

I mean, honestly, I will probably be just as happy the day this fucker passes as I was when we last won a Super Bowl.

This incompetent, egotistical mother fucker has held my team hostage for decades, and as has almost killed my fandom and robbed me of a hobby I was previously passionate about. Now I'm just kinda meh about this team anymore, and I think I watch mostly out of habit. Neither get too up, nor too down over games. Last night would've pissed me off for days years ago. Now I'm numb to it, and almost just expect it.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I'm numb and used to it by now. I mean, when I was my son's age (16), I'd be crazy for a long time and my depression would last the whole week until the next game. Now, my poor kid just goes to bed. He's sapped the fan hood out of him too. Fuck you Jerry and Red.......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This incompetent, egotistical mother fucker has held my team hostage for decades, and as has almost killed my fandom and robbed me of a hobby I was previously passionate about. Now I'm just kinda meh about this team anymore, and I think I watch mostly out of habit. Neither get too up, nor too down over games. Last night would've pissed me off for days years ago. Now I'm numb to it, and almost just expect it.
I feel the same way. I'm numb and used to it by now. I mean, when I was my son's age (16), I'd be crazy for a long time and my depression would last the whole week until the next game. Now, my poor kid just goes to bed. He's sapped the fan hood out of him too. Fuck you Jerry and Red.......
But... with all this true one is left to wonder how in the hell he still manages to sell out Jerryworld for games, and rake in millions selling the swag.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
But... with all this true one is left to wonder how in the hell he still manages to sell out Jerryworld for games, and rake in millions selling the swag.

Other teams fans. They love to watch their team walk all over America's Team.
Even better in their over-bloated spaceship of a home.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The Cowboys have more fans nationally than just about any team. Throw in an occassional miracle from Romo and we're "relevant." Give me a year or two of mediocity, post Romo, when this cocksucker HC and druken GM are truly exposed for the helpless knownothings they are and things will change.

Top Bottom