Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Let's not bring this bullshit over here, mkay?

This isn't going to be a place for you guys to run every time you get your wrist slapped by people that feel the need act like your internet parents.

Join in over here, post your heart out, that's cool. But don't use this as a rebound that only works for you when you get scolded.

Now, you can tell us what happened. I'll put cookies in the oven. Glass of milk?

C

Cr122

Let's not bring this bullshit over here, mkay?

This isn't going to be a place for you guys to run every time you get your wrist slapped by people that feel the need act like your internet parents.

Join in over here, post your heart out, that's cool. But don't use this as a rebound that only works for you when you get scolded.

Now, you can tell us what happened. I'll put cookies in the oven. Glass of milk?

lol

Reaction score
One other thing . . . I really don't want to run the risk of upsetting Ba'alsack again. Last time he got pissed at us . . . he deleted our banner. I literally had to spend like . . . three to five minutes replacing it. I don't even want to know what else he would have in his bag of tricks!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ba'al is some dude I met at another forum like 5 months ago. He owns a few little websites and I asked him what it would take money and time wise to start a Cowboys message board. Next thing I know he creates a shitty spruz board and says. "here, you're welcome".

I eventually bought the vbulletin software and domain name for this place. I had a few people in mind that I wanted help me with day to day, I ended up asking and he didn't like one of my choices(midswat) and pretty much turned inyo a drama queen and started having people that we mutually knew cause problems here.

He got about 5 or so people banned from here because he's a twat.

sbk92

Reaction score
Ba'al is some dude I met at another forum like 5 months ago. He owns a few little websites and I asked him what it would take money and time wise to start a Cowboys message board. Next thing I know he creates a shitty spruz board and says. "here, you're welcome".

I eventually bought the vbulletin software and domain name for this place. I had a few people in mind that I wanted help me with day to day, I ended up asking and he didn't like one of my choices(midswat) and pretty much turned inyo a drama queen and started having people that we mutually knew cause problems here.

He got about 5 or so people banned from here because he's a twat.

He included me in his rant despite having absolutely nothing to do with it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He included me in his rant despite having absolutely nothing to do with it.

He was secretly in love with you.

I remember this one night in chat, he was like "can u get me sbk's a/s/l"?

Seriously though, he asked me a few times to let you know about his other message boards. I forgot to hook you up with those links. My bad, bro.

Self neg spek.

Top Bottom