Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This one's for you, dbair.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-explains-why-called-django-unchained-racist-193018884.html

Django Unchained was racist and boring. How anyone can expect a QT movie without ridiculous deaths at this point is questionable itself. Kill Bill, Death Proof, Inglorious Bastards......yep, if you haven't figured out by now that QT is fucking nuts, you've only got yourself to blame.

"No, I love some of his movies. I just didn't like this one. I wanted to leave a little early. I didn't do that, but I was bored by it. I got tired of watching people blow up," he said of the director. "'Pulp Fiction,' to me, is one of the greatest movies ever. I like him, I just didn't particularly like this movie."

The set at the Oscars was cheap. The thought of a guy with such a tacky hairdo calling something else tacky and cheap is kind of funny. If anyone would know......

"I didn't like the set," he told Billy and Kit. "I think the glamour was taken out of the Academy Awards. The set was so tacky and cheap looking.... [there was] a lack of beauty and glamour."

Daniel Day-Lewis sucked as Lincoln. Trump just not impressed.

"He spoke so slowly that I feel asleep... I didn't think his performance was good," he said of the actor, who won a record third Best Actor Oscar on Sunday for "Lincoln."

Top Bottom