VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Did Black Lives Matter Organizer Shaun King Mislead Oprah Winfrey By Pretending To Be Biracial?

You can make this shit up, but why would you? :lol

An investigative blogger has accused Shaun King, a key figure in the Black Lives Matter movement, of misleading media icon Oprah Winfrey by pretending to be biracial in order to qualify for an “Oprah scholarship” to historically black Morehouse College. The blogger says King is white and has been lying about his ethnicity for years.

Link

Yes. Yes he did...

Shaun King is indeed white, say family members who confirmed to Breitbart and CNN yesterday that the activist has misled the world about his racial identity.

CNN’s Don Lemon told viewers that he had spoken to a family member who told him King is caucasian. Breitbart can today add to that confirmation a family member, possibly the same person Lemon spoke to, as well as two childhood acquaintances of King’s who all say he was never considered anything other than white.

Link

Reaction score
He has the look of someone biracial. I don’t see any concrete proof that he IS NOT biracial. Could be a police mistake. I’d say this one is unconfirmed.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It doesn't matter as far as his stance goes.

And to be quite honest, if he got a leg up for claiming to be black on college apps, good for him.

A guy told me the other day that his buddy, white as can be, claimed to be black on his college apps, got all kinds of free aid. Senior year they realized what he did. He told the counselor or whoever was going over his credits to prove he wasn't African American, it went all the way up the ladder and they couldn't "prove" he wasn't, so he got his free ride.

This doesn't really bother me. I think the movement is retarded, but that doesn't make him the devil.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It doesn't matter as far as his stance goes.

And to be quite honest, if he got a leg up for claiming to be black on college apps, good for him.

A guy told me the other day that his buddy, white as can be, claimed to be black on his college apps, got all kinds of free aid. Senior year they realized what he did. He told the counselor or whoever was going over his credits to prove he wasn't African American, it went all the way up the ladder and they couldn't "prove" he wasn't, so he got his free ride.

This doesn't really bother me. I think the movement is retarded, but that doesn't make him the devil.

He can make believe all he wants, but I think scamming to get into a college is pretty low, especially when it comes at the expense of another possible candidate. Like a real black dude.

The Oprah scholarship was intended for a black dude, not someone with an identity crisis.

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
So... Oprah Inc can run a business - across state lines, no less - that explicitly discriminates along race lines, but a baker better not refuse a gay wedding cake?

Nice country. As in used to be.

Top Bottom