C

Cr122

Dez Bryant and Roy Williams refuse to be pitted against each other
Posted at 6:45 PM on Sat., Jul. 24, 2010
David Moore / Reporter

You get the sense some people are counting the moments until Dez Bryant moves past Roy Williams and into the starting lineup.

Bryant has consistently downplayed that dynamic and did so again after the first practice of training camp.

"We're not looking at it as competition,'' Bryant said. "We're just out here trying to work hard.

"Roy, he's helping the young guys, including myself. I just feel like we're all working hard.''

Both players practiced well on Saturday and came up with some impressive catches.

"That's going to be the subject of the year,'' Williams said. "You guys (media) are going to try and pit us against each other.

"He's a great talent. He's going to come out and work just like myself, and he's going to help us win. On Sundays, we've got the same jersey on and we're going to cross the same end zone.''

C

Cr122

Oh, please don't tell me you are not going into camp to not beat out Roy Williams, because that's what you are exactly doing.

Reaction score
Roy has a great attitude. I'm really hoping he can do some good things in Dallas before his time is up.

C

Cr122

Roy has a great attitude. I'm really hoping he can do some good things in Dallas before his time is up.

Listen I would be a moron if I didn't want Roy to succeed.

If he has a good season I'm all for it, same thing goes for Crayton.

The more talent, the better it makes us. I just want to win another SB.

Top Bottom