DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all !

Lifelong Cowboys fan here. ( believe it or not, since 1970 ). Brand new to this forum though. Just found it actually.

Over the years, I have always listened to Brad Sham’s play by play when I could.

Hell , even on the televised games , I always turn off the volume & would listen to him instead. I used to listen to him on the Cowboys app , up until the last couple of years , then I listened to him through tune in app.

Now , I can’t even find it there !

Can anyone please tell me how I can listen to him during the games? I am in Southern California & jonesin for Brad & Babe’s calls.

Thanks in advance, signed

DC4LIF!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Getting the radio broadcast outside the market can be a bitch. You can stream the flagship station using your PC, but in recent years you only get canned music during the game if you're out of market. I really don't know what you can do other than try masking your IP address using a proxy or VPN.

You're SoL as far as I know.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks Doomsday!

( that was one bad ass defense back on the day ! )

I’ll check it out on the computer.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Doomsday!

Don't hit and run. Stick around and welcome to the board.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks Doomsday!

English Cowboy might see this and have a better answer. He posts from jolly ole England and might be a radio streamer dood.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Don't hit and run. Stick around and welcome to the board.....

Thanks Dodger!

I appreciate that brother !

Living out here in So Cal , place is crawlin alive with Forty Whiner fans

I don’t give a damn though! Still fly the silver & blue every Sunday !

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks Dodger!

I appreciate that brother !

Living out here in So Cal , place is crawlin alive with Forty Whiner fans

I don’t give a damn though! Still fly the silver & blue every Sunday !

We have one other known Cali dood here. Scot

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
English Cowboy might see this and have a better answer. He posts from jolly ole England and might be a radio streamer dood.
Not much I can add as I am in the same boat. TalkSport radio have the rights to NFL radio broadcasts in the UK, so I can only listen to Cowboys games if they are specifically chosen for broadcast ahead of the other games. And it won't be Brad & Babe doing the commentary.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not much I can add as I am in the same boat. TalkSport radio have the rights to NFL radio broadcasts in the UK, so I can only listen to Cowboys games if they are specifically chosen for broadcast ahead of the other games. And it won't be Brad & Babe doing the commentary.
Have you tried streaming the flagship station using a proxy or a VPN?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe the Cowboys app still plays the local game broadcasts still. It used to. I would listen to them when I was at work and couldn’t get video access.

If not try the Radio.com app. You can get 105.3 “The Fan” which is local in Dallas. I’m not sure but they may broadcast the game with the local announcers as well. Someone local in Dallas would have a better idea about that.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hi all !

Lifelong Cowboys fan here. ( believe it or not, since 1970 ). Brand new to this forum though. Just found it actually.

Over the years, I have always listened to Brad Sham’s play by play when I could.

Hell , even on the televised games , I always turn off the volume & would listen to him instead. I used to listen to him on the Cowboys app , up until the last couple of years , then I listened to him through tune in app.

Now , I can’t even find it there !

Can anyone please tell me how I can listen to him during the games? I am in Southern California & jonesin for Brad & Babe’s calls.

Thanks in advance, signed

DC4LIF!!

Also, welcome aboard!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is a pic of the open Cowboys app

You can see the “radio” button in the upper right corner of the map. That’s how you will get the local broadcast on game day.
11212df2d07ec563a5986e0550d2dc51.jpg

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, welcome aboard!

Thanks Scot !

I used to use the app on the site & listen that way , but it has not worked for a couple of years out here. It just always says out of region.

I had another person let me know that I might be able to get a San Diego station feed tomorrow. I’ll let y’all know & report back.

Either way , I feel we will win a close one tomorrow guys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ll try to remember to check both the Radio.com app and the Cowboy app during the game

If either one still works I’ll post it here

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just checked the Radio.com app and turned on 105.3 The Fan and they are currently playing Brad Sham and Babe doing the pregame show.

A quick search using da Google Machine shows that the game will be broadcast on the fan today.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
UDAMAN Scot!

105.3 IS the flagship station for Cowboys football.

Nice work!

Top Bottom