Reaction score
Carlos A. Mendez ‏ @calexmendez
Cowboys have eight offensive linemen right now. Four guards, one center, three tackles. All under 30 except Nate Livings. Four under 25.

Discuss.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Two lineman on the roster are worth a damn, only one of them is a long term starter, IMO.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wanna believe in Bernadeau's potential but then I realize the same guy who signed off on him was most likley the same guy who thought Livings was worth a damn.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have a ton of depth, but nothing in front of it.

well we have done a Special Teams Draft (2009) and now a Back-up Free Agency. Maybe we'll do a Starters Draft ?
1 DeCastro
2 Konz (trade up)
3 Bruce 'I hate sandwich signs" Irvin
4 Janzen Jackson

DeCastro and Konz would start immediately. Irvin and Jackson would be starting by 2013.

Reaction score
Livings still sucks.

As do Nagy and Costa.

Two lineman on the roster are worth a damn, only one of them is a long term starter, IMO.

I wanna believe in Bernadeau's potential but then I realize the same guy who signed off on him was most likley the same guy who thought Livings was worth a damn.

We have a ton of depth, but nothing in front of it.

well we have done a Special Teams Draft (2009) and now a Back-up Free Agency. Maybe we'll do a Starters Draft ?
1 DeCastro
2 Konz (trade up)
4 Janzen Jackson

DeCastro and Konz would start immediately. Irvin and Jackson would be starting by 2013.

this-is-bullshit.gif

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1 DeCastro
2 Konz (trade up)
4 Janzen Jackson

I like this portion of the draft with the exception of Konz. I'd rather use that 2nd rounder on the big Samoan NT.

Top Bottom