Reaction score
March, 19, 2012

By Todd Archer

IRVING, Texas – Having already hauled in seven free agents, the Cowboys might not be done shopping.

The Cowboys have interest in Green Bay cornerback Jarrett Bush and are attempting to set up a visit.

So far in free agency the Cowboys have proven to be good closers. The Cowboys have signed seven of their eight free-agent visitors. The only player not to sign was tight end Kellen Davis, who returned to Chicago on a two-year deal.

Bush, 27, is considered a top special teamer and led Green Bay with 12 tackles. Defensively the Packers’ coaches credited him with 21 tackles, 1.5 sacks, two interceptions and eight pass breakups. He started two games for the Packers in 2011.

So far in free agency the Cowboys have taken care of the defense with cornerback Brandon Carr, safety Brodney Pool and linebacker Dan Connor and the offense with guards Mackenzy Bernadeau and Nate Livings, fullback Lawrence Vickers and quarterback Kyle Orton.

Bush, 6-0, 194 pounds, would help the special teams as well as the sub packages defensively. He can play cornerback or safety.

Reaction score
A league source with knowledge of the situation has informed me that free-agent DB Jarrett Bush (Packers) is visiting the Arizona Cardinals Monday, March 19.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
More cornerbacks we sign hopefully means the less likely we are to drafting a first or second round cornerback.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We are bringing in Dre Kirkpatrick in for a visit. Makes me wonder if we want to play him at safety

C

Cr122

More cornerbacks we sign hopefully means the less likely we are to drafting a first or second round cornerback.

That's fine with me. Build the trenches early in the draft.

Reaction score
If singing him means we finally cut Alan Ball, I'm all for it.

Afterall... I prefer Bush to Ball(s) anyway.

Get it?

Get it?

I expect to see a lot of follow up "lol" posts.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If singing him means we finally cut Alan Ball, I'm all for it.

Afterall... I prefer Bush to Ball(s) anyway.

Get it?

Get it?

I expect to see a lot of follow up "lol" posts.

I throw ya a bone. That was nicely done.

lol

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
sneaky fast

[video=youtube;uYaShx7KOas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYaShx7KOas[/video]

Top Bottom