Reaction score
So basically DaHammah is saying if he was on the jury he would be convinced she's guilty but would vote not guilty based on the prosecution not really making a great case.

lol

Jesus Christ.

You do know they had no outside information of what happened in the case right? No media reports or anything. They were told to make their ruling based on the evidence presented.. as are all jurors.

sbk92

Reaction score
You do know they had no outside information of what happened in the case right? No media reports or anything. They were told to make their ruling based on the evidence presented.. as are all jurors.

Yeah. The evidence that the kid is dead, the mother hid it, and she was out partying right after. Yes. They had all that.

Show me that in any murder trial and I vote guilty.

Reaction score
Yeah. The evidence that the kid is dead, the mother hid it, and she was out partying right after. Yes. They had all that.

Show me that in any murder trial and I vote guilty.

There was no evidence proving that the mother was the one that hid her.

sbk92

Reaction score
There was no evidence proving that the mother was the one that hid her.

The mother didn't report the death. When she was first asked by police about her daugher she even denied she was dead.

She was convicted of misleading police. Because she was trying to hide the fact her daughter was dead.

It's all pretty black and white. I'm not looking to let a murderer walk free.

Reaction score
The mother didn't report the death. When she was first asked by police about her daugher she even denied she was dead.

She was convicted of misleading police. Because she was trying to hide the fact her daughter was dead.

It's all pretty black and white. I'm not looking to let a murderer walk free.

The mother not reporting the death.. does not conclude that the mother killed or hid the dead body.

As you said.. she was convicted of misleading police.. and rightfully so. That was the only part that was black and white.

We all are pretty sure she was either involved or directly responsible.. but its the prosecution we should blame for not doing their damn jobs. Not the jurors.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i was shocked by this not because i think shes guilty. But i thought they would convict her on pure hatred. Even with Police and the state messing this case up from the outset i thought there is no way they let this lady go and will convect with a heart full of hate for the woman. I was stunned but stunned because they found 12 unbiased people.

Reaction score
i was shocked by this not because i think shes guilty. But i thought they would convict her on pure hatred. Even with Police and the state messing this case up from the outset i thought there is no way they let this lady go and will convect with a heart full of hate for the woman. I was stunned but stunned because they found 12 unbiased people.

You all are aware that there are rules and guidelines that you have to follow when issuing your verdict as a juror, right?

Its not just like "i feel like she did it today, so.. GUILTY!"

63echo

Reaction score
caseyanthony1.jpg

caseyanthony2.jpg

Too soon?

Reaction score
I made up a joke...

Whats the best part about having kids with Casey Anthony?

The money you'll save on child support.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. There may not have been that all illusive smoking gun to lay blame but no sane grieving innocent mother is going to conduct herself in the fashion she did.

sbk92

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. There may not have been that all illusive smoking gun to lay blame but no sane grieving innocent mother is going to conduct herself in the fashion she did.

Bingo.

And that's all there is to it for me. I don't need anything more than that to know she's guilty.

Top Bottom