superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No.

That fag went to NY and immediately started shitting on everyone here, particularly Romo. Keep him the fuck out.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No.

That fag went to NY and immediately started shitting on everyone here, particularly Romo. Keep him the fuck out.

Agreed. That'd be too awkward. Don't want him back anymore than I would want Martellius Bennett Back.

Reaction score
TO desecrated the star and was welcomed in with open arms. Get over your little teenage girl sensitivity issues.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OK THEY SHIT ALL OVER OUR QB WHO EVERYONE SHITS ON ANYWAYS

AND

THEY SUCK

So, no. Also fuck off.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'd take a look at Bradshaw.

Yeah, who wouldn't kick the tires on Bradshaw. The thing is Jerry wouldn't even think of it because we already have our back.

I know, he's fragile but he's the starter. Although it would be a nice change of pace back to Murray.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Bradshaw hasn't finished but 2 seasons. We really want to get rid of Felix for Felix?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, who wouldn't kick the tires on Bradshaw. The thing is Jerry wouldn't even think of it because we already have our back.

I know, he's fragile but he's the starter. Although it would be a nice change of pace back to Murray.

Change of pace was what I was thinking.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
TO desecrated the star and was welcomed in with open arms. Get over your little teenage girl sensitivity issues.

He didn't desecrate the Star; he posed on it. Hardly the same thing of how Canty verbally attacked Romo unprovoked.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's absolutely an better option than Felix. I'm sure Bradshaw will carry a high price tag though.

Pretty huge injury risk, he's having another foot procedure.

Unless he can 100% pass a physical and works out well, I doubt he's getting big money from anyone.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Pretty huge injury risk, he's having another foot procedure.

Unless he can 100% pass a physical and works out well, I doubt he's getting big money from anyone.

That can said for any type of leg or foot injury, I'm willing to bet he beats the odds and gets paid.
sticks-out-tongue.jpeg

Reaction score

TO is/was a stud and Top 3 at his position when we signed him....Canty has never been close to being the best DL on any team he has played for..

Reaction score
Canty was/is effective in the 4-3 and he might come cheap enough to work in our shitty cap situation.

Most importantly, we'd easily be able to go OL in round 1 and 2 if we can find this type of player. Doesn't have to be Canty, but I don't see many other viable options.

All this butt•hurt whining can stop. Romo is a big boy. A little shit talk happens. This isn't polo or cricket u fags.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Canty can go get bent.

He said a Bunch of shitty things about ware, romo and Jerry.

He will have lots of offers he can two gap really well in the 34 and can hold his own inside in the 43.

He isn't coming back here that's for sure. Seems like the exact guy the dumbass redskins with throw money at.

Top Bottom