JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys actually ban people? Why? Whats the point?

This seems like a complete free for all. Every insult is welcome and every attack on core beliefs is encouraged. What in the hell would a person have to do to be banned beside go against the current group think? ...oh....must conform...

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You are an odd little man. Strange perversions to be sure. Every pervert has their fantasy. Did your mom turn you down again? Funny, she always say yes to me. Maybe if we turn out the lights we can switch places real quick so she won't know.

or we can get beyond the 8th grade level of conversation.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I was being serious.

Of course you were. That is the type of man you are. There are queer little losers like you on every site. Just a bit off. They are lonely and need reassurance they matter. They are literally everywhere. Just like Hostile. Being a loser is not unique. Not a big deal. I am able to sift through the trash to engage the quality people here. I saw you have 9700 posts in a little over two years and thought you might have something to offer. Even a great man like myself can be wrong.

Reaction score
Of course you were. That is the type of man you are. There are queer little losers like you on every site. Just a bit off. They are lonely and need reassurance they matter. They are literally everywhere. Just like Hostile. Being a loser is not unique. Not a big deal. I am able to sift through the trash to engage the quality people here. I saw you have 9700 posts in a little over two years and thought you might have something to offer. Even a great man like myself can be wrong.

Well thats no way to talk to your father.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

If you have a problem with Midswat you have a problem with all of us!

Right guys!?

Mr.Po

Reaction score
If you have a problem with Midswat you have a problem with all of us!

Right guys!?

tumblr_mcxc9eB4BC1r9xjxoo1_500.gif

Reaction score
You guys actually ban people? Why? Whats the point?

This seems like a complete free for all. Every insult is welcome and every attack on core beliefs is encouraged. What in the hell would a person have to do to be banned beside go against the current group think? ...oh....must conform...

Being asshats see your posts as an example.

Top Bottom