C

Cr122

Anyone who hasn't joined our Yahoo fantasy football league or our Pro Pick'em league, we have some openings.

If you are interested please let us know in this thread, I will then send you the details for the leagues.

I had to post this because we are close to our draft date in fantasy football.

C

Cr122

If we don't fill this last spot for our fantasy football league we are going to have to cancel it.

And I'm not even 100 percent sure if Illuminati and RotaryP7 are playing, so that technically leaves three spots if they don't play, but both of them are signed up, so maybe it won't even matter.

But we need one damn person, so listen up bitches!!! Join this league and I'll let you live.

C

Cr122

Alright, as of this moment everyone is signed up for the fantasy football league.

See everyone at the draft on Thursday August 26th at 8pm eastern time.

The guys who can't make it be sure to pre rank your players, and set your team to auto pilot so the computer will pick for you.

They will go by the way you pre rank your players, if you don't pre rank you get what they give you.

sbk92

Reaction score
So how many active members do we have for this league? I don't want to do it if half the field won't be participating.

C

Cr122

So how many active members do we have for this league? I don't want to do it if half the field won't be participating.

10, I can't speak for RotaryP7 or Illuminatti but the rest are in.

Some won't be able to make the draft though.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Illuminati is out. He hasn't been back here. I'll try and find someone to take his spot.

RotaryP7 is still a question mark. Maybe pm him at Cowboyszone-lite.

C

Cr122

Illuminati is out. He hasn't been back here. I'll try and find someone to take his spot.

RotaryP7 is still a question mark. Maybe pm him at Cowboyszone-lite.

Hopefully you can find somebody soon the draft is Thursday night. I had a helluva time replacing x69twisted, and getting Kingdomcome1 to sign up at Yahoo.

C

Cr122

I just checked with DC/RotaryP7 and he said he's in still, and would talk to us at the draft.

The only question mark is Illuminati.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's not a big deal if you can't make the draft. Even if you don't set your board, yahoo does a good job ranking players. So you won't get a shat team. The only real forking you take is you might draft a kicker a little earlier than you would want.

C

Cr122

According to Sheik we need one more player, but I checked and illuminati has signed up so I really don't know for sure if he's out.

Top Bottom