Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hall never got over killing that dude outside the bar he worked in as a bouncer. Lived with regret the rest of his life.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Meltzer reports they unplugged Scott Hall 4 hours ago and he still lives!

Developing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
WWE has announced Scott Hall has passed. Right as they were going on the air with their Monday show.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Razors edge, sharpshooter, and stunner were the 3 most popular moves i did as a kid

Still do them to the youngins every once in a while

RIP to the bad guy

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

WWE Announces That Scott Hall Has Passed Away​

Andrew Gould - 4h ago

1647320309878.png

WWE announced that Scott Hall, a wrestling trailblazer who revolutionized the industry as a leading member of the nWo, passed away Monday night.

On Monday afternoon, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman confirmed Dave Meltzer’s report that Hall’s family took him off life support. Earlier in the day, former fellow NWO member Kevin Nash shared the family’s decision in a heartfelt tribute on Instagram.

“Scott’s on life support,” Nash wrote. “Once his family is in place, they will discontinue life support. I’m going to lose the one person on this planet I’ve spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken, and I’m so very f–king sad. I love Scott with all my heart, but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present.”

Hall reportedly suffered three heart attacks after undergoing surgery to repair a broken hip. He was 63 years old.

Making his name in WWE as Razor Ramon, Hall won four Intercontinental championships as one of the promotion’s stalwarts in the 1990’s. At WrestleMania 10, “The Bad Guy” faced Shawn Michaels in an iconic ladder match.

Hall then jumped ship to WCW, where he formed the nWo with Nash and Hulk Hogan. Hall was a two-time United States champion and seven-time tag team champion whose faction vaulted WCW ahead of WWE in the Monday Night Wars for 83 straight weeks.

Along with getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as a singles performer in 2014, he was honored alongside the nWo in 2020.

Rest in peace, Scott.

The post WWE Announces That Scott Hall Has Passed Away appeared first on The Spun.

Top Bottom