Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone know when this will improve? I can't find a real answer.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They keep saying after 2010 it should pick up.

Well it needs to hurry and from now people need to keep their heads out of their asses so this doesn't happen again.

I don't know what it is with this country. It always takes something catastrophic before change of any kind occurs.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well it needs to hurry and from now people need to keep their heads out of their asses so this doesn't happen again.

I don't know what it is with this country. It always takes something catastrophic before change of any kind occurs.

We still are gonna have a trillion(s) dollar deficit though.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I don't know what it is with this country. .

Stupid people and Politicians, and Liberals.

Oh wait, that falls under the stupid people category. SHIT!! So does the Politicians.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Oh wait, that falls under the stupid people category. SHIT!! So does the Politicians.

"Let's wait until Katrina happens before we fix the levees that aren't adequate to begin with."

"Let's wait until something like the Great Recession happens before we change how we spend money."

"Let's wait until 9/11 happens before we do anything about terrorists who want to destroy our country"

Well, 9/11 was an inside job, but you get the point.

Cythim

Reaction score
Fucking HR.. I hate those ****s... They are trying to deny my tuition reimbursement based on the name of the school. If they don't give me my god damn money I'm taking their asses to L&I

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I hate liberals with a passion.

Douchebags

Top Bottom