yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

love Henry, I wanted Dallas to draft him in the 2nd and grab that corner in the first

I'd love the have Tennessees coach (only without the jones minders observing his every move and under cutting his authority) and the toughness he seems to bring, instill & expect from his teams

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of the worst franchises in the history of the league, who I heard that that their practice facility is under a freeway overpass has officially pulled ahead of the Cowboys in competence. I wish I could say I was surprised.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
love Henry, I wanted Dallas to draft him in the 2nd and grab that corner in the first

I'd love the have Tennessees coach (only without the jones minders observing his every move and under cutting his authority) and the toughness he seems to bring, instill & expect from his teams
This game was a good ole snot-slinger, hard hitting smash mouth hum-dinger. 19-16 final score on a last second FG by the Bungles' rookie kicker.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
they both were fun low scoring defensive games, disappointed in Tennessee, I thought they had a shot to make a run

and how fucked up is my "fandom"?

I was rooting for the Niners

There was a point in my life that I'd cut off my left arm before I'd root for those fuckers, look at me now, pathetic

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

There was a point in my life that I'd cut off my left arm before I'd root for those fuckers, look at me now, pathetic
Well you had the Taliban vs ISIS yesterday, so its understandable how you could be conflicted.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
But but but...they have Aaron Rodgers and got rid of Mike McCarthy, who was "holding them back"
They've been pretty damn successful since exiling Fatso, and they didn't have 14 penalties yesterday.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they both were fun low scoring defensive games, disappointed in Tennessee, I thought they had a shot to make a run

and how fucked up is my "fandom"?

That sad part is that the 9ers rebuilt their team multiple times over the last few years. They drafted Kap, went to the SB, cut him and moved on and started all over again. This is the way of the new NFL.

We're just happy to be relevant, as if not having to rebuild is a badge of honor and somehow shows the prowess of our GM and his spawn. It's really disgusting what Jerry has done to this storied franchise where we are now relegated to being compared tot he Bengals and Browns. The dude can't go soon enough.

And if it's true there was a hole in the Texas Stadium roof so God could watch the Cowboys, Jerry's big time fucked in the afterlife.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They've been pretty damn successful since exiling Fatso, and they didn't have 14 penalties yesterday.
I thought success was defined as winning championship games, especially with a HoF QB

As for the comment about penalties, did they ever have 14 penalties in a game when the fat man was HC there? Maybe in one of teh early seasons but in his last 8 or 9 seasons there they were cumulatively one of the least penalized teams in the league. In the case of the Packers and penalties, I think it has a lot more to do with the color of the uniform than the coach himself, and the evidence supports that.

Top Bottom