cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Rachel Maddow calling Trumps speech Anti Semetic

Amazing if you say America First and or Jesus Christ you can be deemed Anti Semetic

Trump destroyed all politicians in his speech left and right. He was great

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
and Chris Matthews said the speech had "Hitlerian overtones." because of course he did.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wish i could've attended the peaceful protesting...

haven't smashed a window on purpose in a long time.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Trump is a badass.

Even in his address today, he railed against the establishment. With all those politicians sitting there, he put them on blast/notice. With Obama like 20 feet from him, he gave that dude the business too.

Biden just looked like he was happy to be anywhere, he also looked to be happy for Trump, genuinely.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
:lol

The only thing missing from that speech after being sworn in, was him turning to Obama and telling him he fucked up big time.

I wouldn't have blamed Obama if he stood up and told Trump to fuck himself.

That was brutal. Took some kind of balls.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Trump is a badass.

Even in his address today, he railed against the establishment. With all those politicians sitting there, he put them on blast/notice. With Obama like 20 feet from him, he gave that dude the business too.

Biden just looked like he was happy to be anywhere, he also looked to be happy for Trump, genuinely.

He put the entire world on notice. America First! Islamic Terrorists got a shot across their bow.

It was great seeing the POS and his nasty sow so miserable.

And the media has loved throwing around the "populist" label as if its a bad thing. Trump got elected because the masses are fed up with an inept government that doesnt put the interests of everyday Americans first.

Reaction score
Yeah I was just going to post that there's been a lot of what Obamas "legacy" will be. How about his presidency was so bad and the state of affairs in this country is so bad, that Americans elected Trump.

And listening to his inauguration speech, how can any American citizen not love his message?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah I was just going to post that there's been a lot of what Obamas "legacy" will be. How about his presidency was so bad and the state of affairs in this country is so bad, that Americans elected Trump.

And listening to his inauguration speech, how can any American citizen not love his message?

It was like a dark cloud lifted from over the country and a new day dawned. The whole world was put on notice that the everyday American will have a return to their rightful place. Yet today on the Coward News Network & MSNBC they're showing all these rallies with thousands of idiots protesting for woman's & civil rights and when they're interviewed they talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Trump or anything he represents. The stupidity of the masses is amazing.

Top Bottom