Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She's trying to turn you on

She succeeded.....but it doesn't take much anymore. "Hello, my name is XXXX" would just about do it. As long as she's a female, of course.

To distract you from focusing on the craters.

I saw them but, at my age, it's a quick analysis measured by the amount of beers it would take to make me overlook those flaws. With her, it might be one beer or less.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
She succeeded.....but it doesn't take much anymore. "Hello, my name is XXXX" would just about do it. As long as she's a female, of course.

I saw them but, at my age, it's a quick analysis measured by the amount of beers it would take to make me overlook those flaws. With her, it might be one beer or less.

She overcomes those craters by being able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Latest trump tweet.

So glad he won over Hillary and all the liberals are losing their shit but jfc he should probably stop tweeting now that he's about to be president.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Keep the tweeting going. Ratchet it up.

The media doesn't like that he goes around them as a means to get his message out.

The media and journalists alike have lost the right, IMO, to expect that they be held in any king of regard. Fuck them, and I hope they all continue to lose their minds.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Last night watching, it began to really drive home how special today is for our country. It feels so awesome to have a decent normal human being fill the office. Even the first family. How nice to see a decent family instead of something out of the ghetto. Clean all the garbage out of the White House and restore its dignity. Take every Koran out of there and burn them in public. Good riddance to the POS and his nasty sow and offspring!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Damn, NoMo, I'm all for trashing Obama about his liberal agenda, but damn.

I don't think his family is fair game. In fact, I'd argue his family is something he should be extremely proud of.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn, NoMo, I'm all for trashing Obama about his liberal agenda, but damn.

I don't think his family is fair game. In fact, I'd argue his family is something he should be extremely proud of.

I think his wife is a nasty bitter POS and no better than him and she's spewed her garbage and hate for the entire 8 years.

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ole nasty sow Michelle didnt like Trumps speech anymore than her POS husband.

Good riddance to those two!

Top Bottom