Which do you chose?

• Option A - money over sex

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Option B - sex over money

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Okay... here's the deal...

You find yourself at a fork in the road, and you can choose one of the following to continue the rest of your life:

Option A

You'll be rich beyond your wildest imagination. You can live anywhere, eat anything, own any material item you so desire, etc. But you can never again have sex, or sexual contact with the opposite sex for the rest of your days.

Or

Option B

You'll live just slightly above the poverty line, always struggling to get by, with a few peaks and valleys along the way. But you will find yourself having the ability to seduce whomever you want, whenever you want, and having an incredible sex life until the day you die.

Which do you chose?

Annonymous poll, by the way.

Reaction score
I would take money, without a doubt. A person can live without sex, but they can’t live without money. I would love to never worry about bills. I could go to every Cowboy game, travel, do whatever i want. Sounds great to me.

On a side note: Was hard to formulate my thoughts with that dude in your sig lol holy shit!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree with Everlastingxxx, I would take the money. You can either do one thing the rest of your life (if you choose sex), or many things.

Reaction score
Option C... I turn around and continue living my life where I live pretty comfortably and continue to have "the ability to seduce whomever want, whenever want, and having an incredible sex life until the day die.

:thumbsup

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Option B sounds good on the surface BUT with option A you can probably fund some geeks with the potential to be the next Steve Jobs to create a virtual sex simulator and fuck the shit out of some virtual bitches the rest of your life. Or you can get them to take that advanced sex doll and give it a fuckin' brain programmed only to be your sex slave.

Very tough decision but I gotta go with A. Who likes to struggle, really?

*Edit: If what I'm doing with Option A is against the rules then no deal. Give me any pussy I want and being broke.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You'll be rich beyond your wildest imagination. You can live anywhere, eat anything, own any material item you so desire, etc. But you can never again have sex, or sexual contact with the opposite sex for the rest of your days.

I choose A.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There are lot more gay posters on this board than I would have thought.

I thought dbair was the only one, maybe Roy, but yeah, lots of homo's....

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

I'm cool though, right? . . . Right?

Reaction score

lol Picking option B is an admittance that they do not have a great sex life right now. Plus, it’s possible to accomplish on your own. Becoming filthy rich is much harder to do...hell just paying all the bills is tough! Also, you can pass along the wealth to your kids and their kids or option B and pass Herpes down to others (doesn’t say you are immune to diseases and pregnancy).

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol Picking option B is an admittance that they do not have a great sex life right now. Plus, it’s possible to accomplish on your own. Becoming filthy rich is much harder to do...hell just paying all the bills is tough! Also, you can pass along the wealth to your kids and their kids or option B and pass Herpes down to others (doesn’t say you are immune to diseases and pregnancy).

Option A said you could never have sex again.... Having a great sex life right now = okay to never have sex again ?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Money.

I'd buy one of those weird sex robot things. I saw some on HBO a few years back.

Top Bottom