ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haven't looked into this much, but who is being mocked to the Skins and Giants? Eagles I know about the Mariotta rumors, which personally I don't think can happen unless he starts to really slide. I'm actually more worried about the Skins getting a difference maker with such a high pick, or the Giants finally making a good pick.

Reaction score
I haven't been paying much attention to our division rivals, but I did see a blurb where the Eagles were front runners to land some free agent corner from Seattle.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I haven't been paying much attention to our division rivals, but I did see a blurb where the Eagles were front runners to land some free agent corner from Seattle.

Maxwell. He's pretty good. But like most FA corners will get way over paid. If the Eagles wanna be that team then so be it.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't wanna see the Skins getting Shelton. That guy is a load. Wish there was a way he could fall to us.

Leonard Williams will more than likely go in the top 4 but he's someone I don't want to see a divisional team getting either.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Haven't looked into this much, but who is being mocked to the Skins and Giants? Eagles I know about the Mariotta rumors, which personally I don't think can happen unless he starts to really slide. I'm actually more worried about the Skins getting a difference maker with such a high pick, or the Giants finally making a good pick.

Not that kind of a draft.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Not that kind of a draft.

Huh? If they're looking to upgrade that front 7 with that top pick they'll definitely get a difference maker. Most likely will miss out on Leonard Williams but Shelton is Ngata 2.0. Gregory, Fowler, Ray, Beasley, or Dupree could all potentially be a huge problem for us.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure what laz is getting at there. Skins and Giants both pick top ten... In even lousy drafts there will be good players there. Especially the Skins at #5.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea shit, the Giants are gonna have their pick at one of those pass rushers or possibly even Cooper. Which would be a nightmare scenario. Cooper, Beckham, and Cruz.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You mean the Skins, right? Surely Cooper will be gone by 6 or 7 or so, won't he? But the Giants should still get someone good.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't think he will but there's a chance he slips.

Mayock has Kevin White as his top WR so there could be scouts that feel the same way.

IMO, I think Cooper is better and as of right now the Raiders would be crazy to pass on him but you never know.

Jets, Bears, and Falcons all could go defense. Then you have the Giants..

Top Bottom